Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah man. Parts are here actually. Now to get some time to out everything back together. Didn't get much meat outta the little bastard so we'll see what we can do about some eats.

Still gotta get you that speaker and shit.
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Oh btw. Grabbed a luke box too for some bump bump
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

I can come over and help you with the engine, I am pretty free. The lady is busy, so I am not sure what I am going to be doing.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
          Oh btw. Grabbed a luke box too for some bump bump
          You are gonna love it! Have one in mine, it is awesome! Luke does good work and he knows his stuff.
          '91 325i

Comment

Hey,
            Wanted to introduce myself. Living outside of SYR. Had a '91 325i and loved the car until the day a trailer hitch killed her. Looking to grab another E30 now.

Planning on checking this out Saturday.

Anybody nearby with S52 experience care to join me for a ride to Long Island to check this out Sunday?

Take it easy folks.

Comment

Originally posted by b12buddy View Post
              Hey,
              Wanted to introduce myself. Living outside of SYR. Had a '91 325i and loved the car until the day a trailer hitch killed her. Looking to grab another E30 now.

Anybody nearby with S52 experience care to join me for a ride to Long Island to check this out Sunday?

Take it easy folks.
              Busy this weekend or I would have helped, welcome and good luck!

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Whats anyone got going on monday or tuesday?
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

I will be in Ithaca till the 3rd or 4th.

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Balls
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by b12buddy View Post
                      Hey,

Take it easy folks.
                      Hey man. I'm located in Baldwinsville. I'm still learning but nearby. Let me know if you need any help or want to meet up if you get another one. Best of luck with your search for another

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any interest in a central NY get together this summer? Maybe something low key like a simple meet and greet at a restaurant, or picnic bbq at a park, on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon/evening. I'd also be up for descending upon an autocross event somewhere to meet up, check out each others rides, and (legally) hoon our cars.

It seems like there are a handful of us, but spread all over the state. Syracuse seems fairly central to most of us. Perhaps Binghamton, which is about halfway between WNY and NYC.

I only know of a few e30's in my area (two on r3v, but not active in this thread).

Comment

We're all down but i'll need a heads up far in advance since I now work weekends. If someone wants to take the reigns and set stuff up.....i gotta go put my car together
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Once spring rolls around, I think either a Binghamton meet and backroad cruise would be cool. Or an auto-x meet as suggested. there's definitely enough people around to have a good meet.
                            '91 325i

Comment

Ok, lets try to get something going! I whipped up a google form as a preliminary survey. If you could fill this out, and pass the word along to anybody else who might be interested, please do.

Upstate NY 2014 summer get together survey

Survey Status

I will edit/add to the form as I think of things or suggestions are made.

The next step, I think, will be do make google calender we can collaborate on to try and narrow down a specific weekend/day that works best for people.

Comment

On thing i had a blast with was this...

Kart track at the Destiny USA mall in cuse. Just a suggestion if we can't get to any autox. A lil pricy at ~$24 for a 14 lap race but those things haul asssss.
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X