Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's dumping in Troy right now. If I had an ix or just any winter car, there would be a lot of snowy parking lot donuts being done.
    '91 325i

Comment

Just got snows on the e39. Gotta run a few errands. Probs gunna be hunting out some empty lots.

Also just saw the latest mad max trailer. Not helping the urge to vroom.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

Oh many slides were had.
        Thank you failing industrial business as your lots of empty snow provide much entertainment.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

the storm was crazy here in Copake. My '88iX is a sad car now.

That was the original flawless crack-free dash. Insurance guy is coming here on Friday. The snow has melted but I'm too bummed to go out and look at it again.
          FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
          Saab/GM tech2 programming
          My for sale thread
          1990 325iX for sale or part out
          Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
          And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

Hopefully just glass in the vents?

Has anyone else been getting snow? Just been raining here for days. Some BULLLLSHIT
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

im sure glass is in the vents. the glove box is wet too, so my MS2 is probably wet. I just hope the window frame wasn't touched.

Middletown usually had rain when everybody else had snow. Thunderstorms seemed to just go around Middletown too. Something with that area I guess.
              FS NY: two Audiobahn A235HC amps and audiobahn 1farad capacitor
              Saab/GM tech2 programming
              My for sale thread
              1990 325iX for sale or part out
              Did you buy something from me? Please leave feedback!

Originally posted by K20RI_211
              And I have to ask if you make a hobby out of thread-bombing with retarded questions?

Comment

YOOOOOO buffalo people....who wants to grab a hard top out near toronto for me?
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

I have a stockpile of random parts building up in my garage I need to cut down on.

I have tried the classified ads approach, but it often ends up taking more time than its worth between lowball offers that don't even pay for shipping costs, or flakes who lead you on for days before going silent.

If anybody in the area wants to stop by and pick stuff up, I will let most of it go for free, and the rest go for very cheap. I just hate to throw stuff in the trash when I'm sure somebody out there could make use of it.

I have wiring harnesses, intakes, a good eta head, a complete eta engine, sensors, hardware, diffs, a steering rack, an early style 325 radiator, multiple driveshafts, an early valance, es airdam, dme's taillights, etc.

Stop by, grab some parts, talk e30's, grab a beer, whatever.

Comment

I will be running through that neck of the woods tomorrow actually
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                      I will be running through that neck of the woods tomorrow actually
                      Are you looking for any parts in particular? What time are you coming through?

Comment

I'm talking to ether-d to still see if he needs that eta or anything else. Bringing the truck up for the hard top so timing depends on when dude lets me know when he's home. I'll know more later today
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                          I have a stockpile of random parts building up in my garage I need to cut down on.

I have wiring harnesses, intakes, a good eta head, a complete eta engine, sensors, hardware, diffs, a steering rack, an early style 325 radiator, multiple driveshafts, an early valance, es airdam, dme's taillights, etc.

Stop by, grab some parts, talk e30's, grab a beer, whatever.
                          What kinds of diff do you have? Also do you have a late model driver's side tail in good shape?
                          '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                            What kinds of diff do you have? Also do you have a late model driver's side tail in good shape?
                            Only early model taillights, sorry.

I have a 3.73 that needs a pinion shaft bearing, a 2.79, and something else I can't remember.

Comment

Alex. If you need anything lemme know so i can get it halfway to you.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                                Alex. If you need anything lemme know so i can get it halfway to you.
                                Yes... Get this stuff out of my garage!

Comment

Working...
                                X