Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having a bonfire at my GFs house in Bativia, NY! Let's get together with some brews. Polly is there too, so bring your e30s.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
      I am having a bonfire at my GFs house in Bativia, NY! Let's get together with some brews. Polly is there too, so bring your e30s.
      Man. I'd love to, but I'm working. I'm only about a half hour/45 minutes away too!

5 more weeks of my internship, then I can graduate, find a real job, and move on from working nights, weekends, and holidays.

Comment

I return to the empire state tomorrow!

We should have an upstate meetup sometime soon!
        '91 325i

Comment

My schedule is erratic as usual but lets figure something out!
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
            I return to the empire state tomorrow!

We should have an upstate meetup sometime soon!
            I'm going to be at Watkins Glen Vintage Grand Prix the 5th-7th. It's an awesome weekend, and the whole town and track will be full of all kinds of classic and historic cars. If any of you are able to attend, you are invited to swing by my campsite at the track for a drink.

Comment

Jesus its time for the vintage again? I'm stuck at work but take lots of pics. Usually elva is there for the weekend so i'm sure you can run into him.
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                Jesus its time for the vintage again? I'm stuck at work but take lots of pics. Usually elva is there for the weekend so i'm sure you can run into him.
                Yeah. It's crazy that summer is over already. Elva and I are going to meet up at some point. If you find a time sneak out, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Anybody have some 4x100 wheels they want to get rid of? Probably a longshot, but I'm hoping for TRM c1's, or TRD Pro Race 1.2. Would consider others, but not looking to spend too much.

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks,

- Jeff

Comment

F34r and his family have a random stash of wheels... I only have weaves and bottle caps. Some decent sets pop up on the binghamton craigslist from time to time but are usually high offset for hondas/acura

Brandon, howd it go with your sisters car?
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Leaving for the Glen in a couple hours! Bringing these three this year:

1960 Elva 200

1965 Ginetta G4

1966 Ginetta G4
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Hey guys, I grew up in the albany area but said good bye to insane property taxes and moved to VA a few years ago. I picked up a 318is but the PO looks like they had been bumping it into those cement barriers in the parking space. Anyone happen to have a front valence around in decent shape? My in-laws come down pretty frequently from the Oneonta area, so anything along the 88/81 would be easy for them to grab and bring along. oh, and i picked up a lower front spoiler, but could still use a few more clips when the time comes.

Thanks!

Last edited by davej; 09-03-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davej View Post
                          oh, and i picked up a lower front spoiler, but could still use a few more clips when the time comes.

Thanks!
                          those clips are pretty easy to order from blunt/pelican/whoever
                          '91 325i

Comment

I'm in Rochester for the weekend, Friday I am completely free!

Current cars:
                            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                            ~ '87 535
                            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                              I'm in Rochester for the weekend, Friday I am completely free!
                              I'm in Rochester right now. Just got hear. What colors your e30 I saw about 5 since I've been here

Comment

It is a Loxorbeige rat rod with a roof rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X