X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With yellow fog lights?

Comment

Anyone in the albany area going to guptill's tomorrow?

I'll have my 30 there.
      '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
        F34r and his family have a random stash of wheels... I only have weaves and bottle caps. Some decent sets pop up on the binghamton craigslist from time to time but are usually high offset for hondas/acura

Brandon, howd it go with your sisters car?
        What do you have in stock F3AR? Let me know ;-)

Comment

Brandon, howd it go with your sisters car?
          My Uncle had a boat blocking her car, need to get it moved before I can get it on the lift.

Originally posted by jrsaucke View Post
          What do you have in stock F3AR? Let me know ;-)
          Depends on what size you're looking for and the budget you have in mind. I honestly do not have that much left, I have sold off a lot of my collection over the years.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Looking to start an Upstate NY Monthly Car Meet

I'm looking to form an official monthly BMW/Euro meet in the best possible location for the best turnouts. I'm aware that the weather is changing very quickly. But, it would be nice to have one before the first snow fall and hopefully establish a good following for the upcoming spring season.

So, who's down? Let's get some feed back so we can make this happen. I'm located in Newburgh.

Where are you located?
            How far will you drive?
            Do you love BMWs? That important lol

Let's here it people!!!
            sigpic

Comment

i'm in Albany area with a couple guys, there are a few guys in binghamton, and there's a couple guys over by syracuse
              '91 325i

Comment

Syracuse is really the most central place for must of us. Could even get a few people for rochester or buffalo if we asked nicely
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

There is a good number in Rochester, I am there almost every weekend.
                  ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                  ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                  ~ '87 535
                  ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                  ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I'm on the east side of buffalo. I could do Rochester area regularly, Syracuse occasionally.

Finger lakes scca does a great monthly road rally series throughout winter that is a huge amount of fun. Each event is somewhere different across central New York. Getting a few more e30 guys involved in that would be fun.

Comment

Any one know of any e30s for sale near syracuse? I have about 4000 to spend and would prefer to have a 89+ two door five speed. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Just keep an eye on craigslist. I just snagged one from fulton last week

Andy, do they have dates posted for the winter rallies yet? I'd need to request the dates off.
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Albany is probably as far as I would try to venture out for a meet. Syracuse and Rochester are far from me, upto 6 hours I believe. Thanks for the feedback though fellas. I found a few e46 m3 guys in Rockland area which is south of me. Hopefully we can find a few e30 guys too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Andy, do they have dates posted for the winter rallies yet? I'd need to request the dates off.
                            No schedule yet, but it will be posted here:

Comment

So this sunday i get done @ 530....impromptu sunset cruise anyone?
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Anyone.... :crickets:
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X