Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did you get a sloth as a pet? that's freakin' awesome.
    '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
      Oh course he does.

VEGGIE BURGERS

Omg don't let cale know. He'll let me know how inhumane it is to own him.
      He will need a fizzy pop too!

Cale is just a PMSing girl.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Hey guys I live in upstate NY as well (Vestal). I am in the process of picking up a 1988 325is in Alpine White (waiting for title transfer from PA to NY to go through). The car currently has a fried automatic, so I'm looking for some parts for a 5 speed swap. I was wondering if any of you had some stuff kicking around you're trying to get rid of. I'm really looking for a single mass flywheel with a decent clutch/Pressure plate for a decent price, but if you have anything else for the swap I might also be interested.

Unfortunately I missed out on a complete swap with a decently new clutch for $400 in Pittsburgh....sigh.

Comment

I got a full setup. And I do the swap let me know.
          Last edited by F34R; 07-17-2013, 10:51 PM.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Cool. Welcome to R3V. F34r will definitely hook you up. I drove his car with the g260 and it was great.
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Wolfsgart 2013

Little taste:

Hey all I wanted to start a thread about Wolfsgart that I'm help organizing. The show is a weekend event held in Burlington, VT we encourage all German makes to come to the show. The show is a laid back with events held on both days, a kick off party/BBQ Friday night at Bagriders and after party on Saturday night and a cruise through the mountins of Northern VT. I recently have picked up a '92 318 vert and would love to see more BMWs at the show. Come support the BMW scene and make this year unforgettable!

Comment

Looks good, too bad thats over 5 hours away.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                  I got a full setup. And I do the swap let me know.
                  What do you charge?

I could drive out from troy on a weekend sometime and help you shove in a manual. Would also love to see polly the rigor mortis stricken e30!

oh and also swanny's sloth
                  '91 325i

Comment

Anyone have a black leather skipass rear seat they're willing to part with? Willing to trade my excellent condition non-pass seat
                    '91 325i

Comment

Some of the Albany guys had interiors they were trying to sell but they were red I think... All I have are non ski pass
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Any other upstate NY guys going to Watkins Glen Vintage Grand Prix this weekend?
                        I know ELVA164 is competing with some awesome cars in the big boy races, while I'm participating in the 'glenkhana' autocross on friday, and camping all weekend at the track.
                        If you go and see this vw bus:

Stop by, introduce yourself, and have some beer/wine!

Comment

Whats up guys, just got back up to school in Rochester!

I spend the spring/summer down in Houston on an internship, and all that intern money went in to building up this beast. I really got in the e30 scene nicely down there, it was cool how many r3v members were so close. I'm gonna take a guess and say it's not as great up in rochester? I'll be following the thread! It's good to be back up with garbage plates and lake-effect again for sure.

My Transaction Feedback
                          My "build" thread
                          BUY MY CAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
                            Any other upstate NY guys going to Watkins Glen Vintage Grand Prix this weekend?
                            I know ELVA164 is competing with some awesome cars in the big boy races, while I'm participating in the 'glenkhana' autocross on friday, and camping all weekend at the track.
                            If you go and see this vw bus:

Stop by, introduce yourself, and have some beer/wine!
                            Ooooo might try to make it out on sunday. Could probably grab some local guys if they aren't busy and grab em out for a cruise. I know some good roads heading out to watkins from my home town of Apalachin.
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

So whats the race schedule like? Really trying to get a crew up sunday.
                              Swanny!
                              SUCKERS.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X