Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing some air hockey up in syracuse. Gotta work early on Sunday and getting in late friday sooooo probably not much for me.
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Nice dude, weather good there? we had a nice day today once the sun came out.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Been was inside all day for training. Not that bad out right now though. Just tying one on with my fellow classmates.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Nice dude, where did you go out to? and do they allow you to keep the money for food? You could earn cash by eating from a supermarket and cooking your own food. Treat yourself a few times a week and eat PBnJ and other cheap, healthy foods.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I wish! It's a credit card that only works at restaurants. Works out well cause I just get decent food and then eat it for lunch the next day. 42 dollars a day !!!
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Well it's official, the chariot is packed away in the garage for the winter. Hoping to save up some money in the coming months to get that 5speed swap done and throw some new wheels on. What are some lightweight 16x8s that are out there? I've been looking at ESMs, and rota grids but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Also what's the word on the rx7/corrado bbk? I found a bunch of technical writeups but no reviews or opinions on them as a setup.
              '91 325i

Comment

I put my snow tires and bottlecaps on this past Friday...

:(
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Upstate NY General chat.

As the guts to mine are warm in the basement, my poor lil guy is sitting out in the cold for the winter. Funny thing is, one of the front wheels went flat over night so the car is sitting at an angle looking extra sad.

Curse you New York and your unwavering decision to use salt EVERYWHERE
                  Last edited by Swanny; 12-11-2013, 06:22 PM.
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

My flight back to the homeland got cancelled and moved to first flight out tomorrow. Man, this snow sucks.

But good news everyone, I'll be making a good amount of money while I'm back home. So 5speed swap is a go in the spring once the car comes out of storage!
                    '91 325i

Comment

Honeslty happy with the snow as long as we get fresh coatings frequently. At least justifies the millions of pounds of salt already everywhere. Seems like it's worse than normal this year.
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                        Curse you New York and your unwavering decision to use salt EVERYWHERE
                        I HATE the salt. I feel like I'm abusing my poor E30 all winter...
                        Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                        My flight back to the homeland got cancelled and moved to first flight out tomorrow. Man, this snow sucks.

But good news everyone, I'll be making a good amount of money while I'm back home. So 5speed swap is a go in the spring once the car comes out of storage!
                        Awesome! I've got an '86 eS here with one if you still need it then! And if it works for your car!
                        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
                          I HATE the salt. I feel like I'm abusing my poor E30 all winter...

Awesome! I've got an '86 eS here with one if you still need it then! And if it works for your car!
                          Early and late model have slightly different bellhousings, unfortunately.
                          '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                            Early and late model have slightly different bellhousings, unfortunately.

Comment

Finally back in SoCal. It's nice having room-temperature weather in december! :]

but I'm missing my E30 :[
                              '91 325i

Comment

Vote for ban from thread until end of break for enjoying nice weather.

:razz:

Comment

Working...
                                X