Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But the weather today kissed 60 here in Troy! spring is slowly clawing it's way in...

Cant wait for the first consistently 60s stretch!

I'm going to try and plasti-derp my chrome trim this weekend. Any pointers?
    '91 325i

Comment

Clean clean clean. Other than that I think it's pretty much fool proof
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

So effing nice outside!
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

:(
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post

what....
            '91 325i

Comment

Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

Poor thing...
                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

This weather, though...

Too bad it's gonna dip on Wednesday.

Going to pick a g260 and swap parts from a donor car sometime this week. Anyone got tips on best practices/things to be careful of? Never done something like this before.
                  '91 325i

Comment

Lovin this rain!!!! Clean off the roads finally.

Is everything still in the car? Hardest part is getting the top few bolts of transmission out of the block, weird angles. Just get a proper torx set and swivels with extensions and its not that bad. Don't forget to unplug the reverse though. When I stripped my car down i dropped the back of the transmission, pulled up the front of the motor with an engine brace, loosened everything up, then dropped it onto my chest while I was on a creeper and rolled out.
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Lovin this rain!!!! Clean off the roads finally.

Is everything still in the car? Hardest part is getting the top few bolts of transmission out of the block, weird angles. Just get a proper torx set and swivels with extensions and its not that bad. Don't forget to unplug the reverse though. When I stripped my car down i dropped the back of the transmission, pulled up the front of the motor with an engine brace, loosened everything up, then dropped it onto my chest while I was on a creeper and rolled out.
                      Nice, glad it isn't a terribly hard procedure. The guy with the parts car went on vacation kinda suddenly then I had to rearrange my finances so it got pushed back a bit, but now trying to do it next week sometime.
                      '91 325i

Comment

Get with it man! Theres a car show in utica this weekend i guess? Not 100% sure of anyone is going. I know i'm out because of work...
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Anyone end up heading up there today? Take pictures so I can live vicariously through you.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

Awww that was such a fun road trip car! Though I do like the replacement.

Comment

Just found this part of the forum. Pretty cool didn't think anybody gave a F about the owners in this part of the state. Guess I'll say hello, and that my coupe is sitting on jack stands waiting for install of new brake stuff. I'm hoping to be on the road for the first time this spring
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Welcome! Get some pics up.
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X