Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could never settle on a central meeting location considering we're scattered between albany and buffalo. But i would definitely be down to meet. I'm leaving early june though
    '91 325i

Comment

I'm down for a meet up! everyone spew off your location and I'll set something up.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Letchworth would be rad. Been wanting to go there for a while even through its around 2 hours out. I can usually finagle a sunday off if I know way out in advance.
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Honestly syracuse to geneva area is probably the most central locations. And driving along the finger lakes is always fun.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
            Letchworth would be rad. Been wanting to go there for a while even through its around 2 hours out. I can usually finagle a sunday off if I know way out in advance.
            I have gone to Letchworth a good number of times! I do think 'Cuse would be the best meeting point for all.

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
              Honestly syracuse to geneva area is probably the most central locations. And driving along the finger lakes is always fun.
              Originally posted by F34R View Post
              I have gone to Letchworth a good number of times! I do think 'Cuse would be the best meeting point for all.
              I'm just east of Buffalo, and am absolutely down for meet up in central NY.

Comment

Yeah finger lakes would be a good little day trip
                '91 325i

Comment

Orange County Choppers Meet/Cruise.

A few other members and myself located in Newburgh NY would like to see who would be interested in joining our meet/cruise. The plan is to assemble at Orange County Choppers and then roll out on a cruise utilizing all back roads. I know every back road from Monroe/Woodbury to the Catskills, so I'm sure i could map out a great route. The meet would last about 2.5-3hrs, stopping at a few spots along the cruise.

I know for some people it would be a bit of a trek coming from the Albany and surrounding area, but it would be worth it. I'm all about exploring new places and leaving my comfort zone/area, I encourage everyone interested to do the same and make it a good day. Looking to keep the party going and have the meet Saturday, July 11th.

Message me or post your interest, ideas and concerns in the OCNY posted by Berto. Thanks!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Saw 5 m3s heading west on 17/86 towards elmira/watkins glen the other weekend. Was the sex
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

Anybody else go to the Watkins Glen for the 6 hour this weekend? It was wet, but was full of interesting racing as cars struggled to keep away from the blue walls.

Also, I spotted this on Franklin St after a BBQ dinner at Nickle's Pit:

Comment

Sup everyone ;D

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Buffalo here. Just found this thread and thought I would stop on by! Have a 91 325i that I'm slowly building. Slowly trending towards the idea of a 24V swap as it is both an automatic and has I believe about 300000mi on it.
                          Last edited by aaaaah; 08-13-2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Syracuse NY e30 checking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Hi Upstaters,
                              I'm heading up to SU for parents weekend in about 3 weeks and we're going to do a day detour to the wineries in the Finger Lakes region. Any recommendations on fun routes or scenic drives? I'm hoping the weather will be cool enough for windows down / sunroof open driving.
                              All suggestions welcome.
                              Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
                                Syracuse NY e30 checking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Great looking car. I love those wheels!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X