Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seat upholstery - Where to buy? / Post your recovered seats!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EthirtIS your stuff looks legit. Your prices are hard to beat!! Ill definitely hit you up when im ready to do my seats

Comment

Restoring E30 seats

I posted some useful info after restoring my sport seats, may be useful to some of you...attached a photo of my cockpit

Restoring E30 Seats
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by md-va View Post
        hey brucej, any pictures of the leatherseats . Com covers? I was thinking about using them.
        My interior is indigo and since that's tough to match I went with a pacific blue color for the seats and did some custom inserts for the door panels.

[ATTACH]91807[/ATTACH]
        89 e30 white vert
        88 e30 Red vert
        2003 330i sedan
        2011 E93 335is
        2007 Z4Si (gone)

Comment

Originally posted by cpandrewschmidt View Post
          I'm NOT having a good experience with leatherseats dot com right now. Long story short...

Ordered a custom kit black friday. Black vinyl with suede inserts. Ordered online with 10% off deal. Completed check out and got order number. Never recieved a conformation email. Called 4 days later. They have my order but won't honor it. They are saying they won't do the suede with the vinyl kit. Now, keep in mind the website let me order, and lets you build the kit that way. Only way they will do that is if I upgrade to the "premium" kit. So, now they are trying to upcharge me. I dont need leather and the website says nothing about the premium kit being needed to have a suede insert. I just want them to acknowledge what i ordered.

So, if you are planning on anything but a standard kit, watch out! Even if you look on their website and want a Deluxe Kit note where it shows leather on the rear seats of the picture. Sales guy says they actually don't do leather there. So, website is very misleading when putting together your package.

I'll report back if they make it right.

Andrew
          Nobody likes to be mis-led and their website is a little confusing. I saw exactly what you did where it let you order swede inserts for a vinyl kit. In all fairness to them there's not much argument that swede costs more than vinyl. This version of there website is pretty new. Hopefully they get it fixed. Obviously they disappointed you but its doubtful they will give you swede for the price of vinyl. While you are at it for not much more money you can add heated seats. I used these guys off ebay - worked well. http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-gear-singl...item27cb300fdc

Hope you find a kit that makes you happy.
          89 e30 white vert
          88 e30 Red vert
          2003 330i sedan
          2011 E93 335is
          2007 Z4Si (gone)

Comment

Nevermind, I found it.
            Last edited by solo318; 12-09-2014, 02:26 PM. Reason: Failed to read properly :)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by solo318 View Post
              I can't seem to find (Stitch on facebook. does he have another website?
              Are you referring to Me?
              If so my site is NineStitch.com and the Facebook site is also NineStitch.
              If not, my bad....
              Proud Owner and Operator.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruceJ View Post
                My interior is indigo and since that's tough to match I went with a pacific blue color for the seats and did some custom inserts for the door panels.

[ATTACH]91807[/ATTACH]
                I like that color. Close to Laguna Seca right?

Comment

I'd just like to say I placed an order with John at NineStitch. So far John has been nothing short of awesome. Answering my 1000 questions, giving recommendations, responding promptly, and seems to genuinely care about e30 seats vs mass production sales.

I'll add a follow post of pictures after I receive the kit.

Thanks again John!

Andrew

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post
                  Are you referring to Me?
                  If so my site is NineStitch.com and the Facebook site is also NineStitch.
                  If not, my bad....

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
                    I like that color. Close to Laguna Seca right?
                    Maybe ... leather seats.com calls it pacific blue. If you call they can send you a sample.
                    89 e30 white vert
                    88 e30 Red vert
                    2003 330i sedan
                    2011 E93 335is
                    2007 Z4Si (gone)

Comment

zoomzoomzoom on ebay does really decent kits for sport seats for a great price. i bought mine from him

Comment

oliver.r,

Any pics of the zoomzoomzoom kit installed? Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                          zoomzoomzoom on ebay does really decent kits for sport seats for a great price. i bought mine from him
                          You may be one of the few or have low standards.

Pictures?
                          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

well, I think I just found who I'll be buying my stuff through, Ninestitch, Prices seem very fair and work looks great. from the gallery atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by ReSoP View Post
                              well, I think I just found who I'll be buying my stuff through, Ninestitch, Prices seem very fair and work looks great. from the gallery atleast.
                              Link/pics?

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                                Link/pics?
                                Her webpage.
                                ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                                X