2mAn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dawskip View Post
    So I purchased a oil sensor, he ends up "shipping" days after he originally said he would, and conveniently had no tracking. Claimed it was double the price.

I guess 3 dollars was too much to pay, and instead of asking me about it he "shipped" It without tracking, and told me to just trust him.

He then realized that I did not send my money via a gift, I had payed for goods and services, and quickly refunded me upon request.

Advice to anyone buying, regardless if it is from this guy or from anyone, always pay the 3% for the protection.
    This guy

He paid late me $14 on Friday for my "$10 + shipping" Brand New oil level sensor, I saw the payment and told him I would ship it monday.

He sends message sunday asking if Id shipped it yet. I told him Im shipping it monday along with a few other parts.

Monday gets busy at work and I couldnt ship it out before the Post Office closed (or my other parts out) so I keep him updated telling him I promise its going out tuesday.

He gets pissy about it and work is busy again today, so rather than take the chance of getting to the Post Office before they close, I give it to my works' shipping dept to deal with it. They told me $3.50 to ship + $3.30 more for tracking. This is a $14 sale, so I say just ship it, dont worry about tracking. I have solid history here, surely he wont go nuts over a small part.

I sent him another message telling him its on its way, but he wont get a tracking number. Linked this thread to him to show him my clean history for several years. Right after this, I thought I should look to see how long it actually has been and I log into PayPal from my desktop instead of the mobile app. I then realized he didnt gift it and had sent it as a regular payment, so I sent him another message and said, I can grab it back from them, and pay for the shipping through PayPal since it will include tracking at no charge.

Problem solved, right? WRONG He has one post. IM the person who isnt trustworthy. He wants a refund instead so I immediately refund him and tear up the padded envelope I bought at my own cost to appease him.

Cant make them all happy, but maybe this experience will keep this guy from annoying the rest of us.

Meanwhile, my other buyers who payed for their parts got the tracking number PMd to them.

GTFO outta here Dawn Skipper
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Just bought some parts from Simon. Excelent communication, he updated me with every step and everything arrived super quick. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Turner Motorsport J-Stock suspension from 2mAn/Simon. Great price, communication, items as described, and fast shipping. Definately would deal with again.

Also enjoy bouncing tuning theories and ideas off Simon/2mAn as he is extremely knowelgable and has quality builds which I enjoy following.

Thanks again Simon/2mAn!, especially keeping our forum real!
        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-21-2019, 10:57 AM.
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

I'll add to this. Simon is a man of his word. Purchased a car from him and there was a mix up with the title. He went out of his way to ensure I got what I needed.
          Thank you Simon.

Comment

Thanks guys, I look forward to updates from both of you on the cool stuff you have :up:
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Reference?....Simon?......hmm.....I'll think about it...

Comment

Who is Simon?

Comment

Smooth transaction. Would recommend!
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

2mAn is a cool guy and nice guy. Delivered my tape cleaner kit to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X