No announcement yet.

Slammin's 535iT...the double D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These would look awesome on it. Only thing is they are heavier than most factory 17's at 22 lbs a piece.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Man, I love the style 66s.

65 would be great, or, yes, 32s would do it.

I just put tires on the 66s in June, so until they wear out, I'll probably just stick with them.

Need to work on getting this car closer to the ground first. I haven't come close to tearing the Volvo lip off yet.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

I really dig the style 32's as well but just bought a set of BBS RX in 17x8 et 20 That I might use on my Ti or on one of the M3's. Undecided.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Don't know how far you are from me, but I'm going to put my staggered 65s with fresh tires up for sale soon and roll on stock wheels due to comfort. The 18s are way too harsh for the H&Rs/Billys. Brand new HTZ3s (245s and 265s), too. Just a thought.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Hmm....I don't think I wanna step up to 18s. 32s are growing on me though.

In the meantime I'm putting in an OBC I nabbed from the PaP Sunday.

Learning I had to swap the entire fucking HVAC panel for it to fit. Lucky me I have a 530i parts car. The come to find out it won't display and apparently I need to get power to pin 17 either by splicing a wire, or maybe I can do it all proper and install the OBC relay box. Also all of the fucking bulbs are burned out. So I'll be swapping those. Fog light switch bulb is out too.....and my interior lamps won't come on when I open the door(s), but work when I toggle them with the switch in the front lamp.

Otherwise this mother fucker is running like a cha-cha-cha-champ!

Popped 200k a little over a month ago.

Finally fixed my leaking washer fluid. Replaced all the grommets only to find out it was the washer pump housing leaking.

Slowly coming to the realization that I'll have to replace my headliner.....It's getting really annoying.

Comment

Ripped apart an e34 Saturday....

Memory seat and mirror harness. The module is attached to the sport seats I got from this same car, so I'll have to splice that pigtail back in as it was cut when the seats were removed.

Also got electric steering column. ^_^ I love factory option retrofits.

Comment

Put on 540i/6 sport pack sways last night. Most difference was in the rear....and you can feel it.

Also discovered a blown right front shock. FAWK. Time to go low I guess....

Comment

No updates as nothing has gone wrong!

...but here is me getting gas at night.

Does the front bumper look kinda....I donno....tilted?

Comment

Si

Comment

Oh hai....

Comment

This was my cobbled together BS exhaust....cobbled dowsnpipes (made from 635i bits) from IE headers, to a cobbled cat delete to a cobbled, gutted 525i muffler.

I got so excited I forgot to take pics of the new exhaust installed. It is glorious.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X