No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attack and name calling are the keys to cogent response.
    Last edited by parkerbink; 02-17-2018, 08:43 AM.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
      None? That's a stretch, but I digress.

What specifically are you in favor of that Trump has changed?
      The support for Hillary Clinton for one. ;)

Let’s see, Gorsuch, tax reductions, eliminating the “tax” for not enrolling in the ACA, requiring two regulations be eliminated for every new one passed, taliking up business in the USA, eliminating “climate change” as any kind of government concern, starting to eliminate federal tax dollars going to the climate science nazis, restoring the attitude the USA is good in the world and not being afraid to show it
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        The support for Hillary Clinton for one. ;)

Let’s see, Gorsuch, tax reductions, eliminating the “tax” for not enrolling in the ACA, requiring two regulations be eliminated for every new one passed, taliking up business in the USA, eliminating “climate change” as any kind of government concern, starting to eliminate federal tax dollars going to the climate science nazis, restoring the attitude the USA is good in the world and not being afraid to show it

Trump supported the Clintons for years, hell they were at his weddings.

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

The supreme pick is a push, he replaced a conservative.

Everyone needs health & as such health care.

The tax plan is a boon to business and the rich, so uness you are either or can be bought for 1000 a year I don't see how you like it but ok.

Deregulation has lead to every depression.

You realize climate change is real to the point DOD has it as a major concern for readiness?

DoD Releases Report on Security Implications of Climate Change

DoD News, Defense Media Activity

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Trump supported the Clintons for years, hell they were at his weddings.

Trump has spent years courting Hillary and other Dems

Donald Trump jumped into the crowded and rowdy Republican presidential field on Tuesday, but the business magnate has astutely played both sides of the aisle for years, and has been especially cozy — financially and personally — with Hillary Clinton.

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

The supreme pick is a push, he replaced a conservative.

The tax plan is a boon to business and the rich, so uness you are either or can be bought for 1000 a year I don't see how you like it but ok.

You realize climate change is real to the point DOD has it as a major concern for readiness?

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...tation-roadmap
          No kidding he replaced a conservative, one that was old. Gorsuch has many many years to go. So that is a win. Not everyone wants healthcare, getting rid of the stupid mandate lets adults do what they want to with their money and lives. Trump is a business man, he needs to play both sides of the isle, not doing so is stupid. People arnt restricted to stay with a party forever, remember Reagan was a democrat...

Try harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            No kidding he replaced a conservative, one that was old. Gorsuch has many many years to go. So that is a win. Not everyone wants healthcare, getting rid of the stupid mandate lets adults do what they want to with their money and lives. Trump is a business man, he needs to play both sides of the isle, not doing so is stupid. People arnt restricted to stay with a party forever, remember Reagan was a democrat...

Try harder.
            That Supreme pick was stolen by McConnell & the Republicans, there has never been any 18 months left in a term loses the right to pick rule.

The mandate was bad but necessary because the only way insurance of any kind works is people not making claims pay for those that do.

I have car & homeowners insurance, I have never had a homeowners claim in 30+ years of home ownership.

I have not had a car claim in over 10 years. By your logic I shuld not have to have either.

If someone without health insurance gets terminally ill (heart attack for example) They become a burden to the state and YOU will be paying for their treatment.

You say you hate leeches, choose a side, are you for or against welfare????

I don't need to try harder, you guys make it so simple.

Comment

Bankrupting low income people for the ACA is ok?

You obviously don’t know squat about the tax legislation, and you basically mimicking Pelosi that $1000 is crumbs is EXACTLY the out of touch with reality condescending attitude that elected Trump. And explain why the legislation being pro-business is somehow bad?

Trump has eliminated climate as a DOD planning priority, something that was mandated by Obama and the only reason the DOD ever gave a rats ass about it

Ps. Democrats are now behind republicans in generic polling for the upcoming election, having made up a deficit of 15% prior to the tax cut. Republicans may gain seats
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Bankrupting low income people for the ACA is ok?

You obviously don’t know squat about the tax legislation, and you basically mimicking Pelosi that $1000 is crumbs is EXACTLY the out of touch with reality condescending attitude that elected Trump. And explain why the legislation being pro-business is somehow bad?

Trump has eliminated climate as a DOD planning priority, something that was mandated by Obama and the only reason it was ever considered
                People need to have insurance.

That 1000 is based on the change in my & my Wife's pay, I don't listen to Politicians, I make my claims based on things I can prove.

Were you an adult in 2008? I watched the value of my houses dump over 60%, & my 401k by 65%. The world economy went to hell due to deregulation.

Obama did not mandate climate change regulations. Did you read my links? They are deductions by the DOD of REALITY.

Comment

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...tation-roadmap
                  shit, that was on the radar when i was in, and that's coming up on 10 years ago now.

sea level rise is already changing maps and displacing populations.

if you have kids, they're going to watch the world change.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    shit, that was on the radar when i was in, and that's coming up on 10 years ago now.

sea level rise is already changing maps and displacing populations.

if you have kids, they're going to watch the world change.
                    Right except if the topic were the Earth is flat and they saw a picture from the space station they would say it was an optical illusion.

It is amazing how people can insist obvious facts are false.

Comment

Right except if the topic were the Earth is flat and they saw a picture from the space station they would say it was an optical illusion.

It is amazing how people can insist obvious facts are false.
                      You mean the earth ISNT flat ? I'm in shock !!
                      Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                      Alice the Time Capsule
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                      87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
                        You mean the earth ISNT flat ? I'm in shock !!
                        I'm confident it's not. It's also not the center of the universe.

That is a lot of great work to be so wrong.

Last edited by parkerbink; 02-17-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Trump has eliminated climate as a DOD planning priority, something that was mandated by Obama and the only reason the DOD ever gave a rats ass about it
                          wow, you managed to be wrong several ways in one sentence. let me just address the big points.

first- DoD started reporting this as an issue in the bush years: https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ws.theobserver

second, it's the DoD's job to anticipate factors that will create conflict around the world. neither trump nor obama have/had "mandate" power over that process- the DoD is the advisor. a smart president listens.

third: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...-said-to-stop/

i sure do love when civilians try to explain how the military works...
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                            The reality is that there really wasn't a way to stop the shooter from getting a gun. The only thing that probably could and should have been done would have been to institutionalize him for various mental/psychological issues.

What disturbs me is that there have been plenty of people (some no doubt seeking their 15 minutes of fame and sensationalizing things in the process) who have come forward saying that they knew he had issues. The FBI was informed but apparently couldn't get shit straight to take action. To me it seems as though a bunch of people turned a blind eye to someone that was clearly disturbed and the result was fatal for nearly two dozen people.

In my mind it's really not about the guns, it's about the reality that people should have put more effort into helping this guy get proper medical help rather than turning their backs on him. As abrasive, offensive, and disturbed as he might have been, he needed people to embrace him rather than shun him...it's difficult, but our society needs to find a way to recognize problems with people before they turn to violent action.

If it wasn't a gun it would have been a bomb or a knife, or whatever other weapon he could get a hold of. Stop screaming about guns, it's not about the guns.

Disclaminer: I DO NOT own any guns and rarely do I shoot them.
                            This is why I get drunk and rant, the complete lack of education on both sides infuriates me.

This kid was pointed out to the FBI, flipside, how many people do you think are mentioned to the FBI on a daily basis? Do we lock them all up? Do we want a society where every person is locked up for having bad thoughts?

What should we do? I think everyone should still be allowed to own guns, do I think there should be more training, abso-fucking-lutely.

Cops are specifically trained for high stress situations, how often do they miss? And guys like me should be considered a proper stop? It's fucking laughable.

I know I rant and get tangential but this shit is ridiculous.

Sleeve, "I need guns to prevent the tyranny"

Ahem, if it came to that, what are you going to do against the fighter jets in Great Falls? You guys don't even think logically.

Look at Japan, Australia, etc, and when you can come up with something more than "They want our guns" Lets talk.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Regarding the shootings, basic problem solving (5 whys?) would lead to root cause. Unfortunately, emotions drive everyone to skip all that logic and jump up on their political platforms. The “issue” isn’t even the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                This is why I get drunk and rant, the complete lack of education on both sides infuriates me.

This kid was pointed out to the FBI, flipside, how many people do you think are mentioned to the FBI on a daily basis? Do we lock them all up? Do we want a society where every person is locked up for having bad thoughts?

What should we do? I think everyone should still be allowed to own guns, do I think there should be more training, abso-fucking-lutely.

Cops are specifically trained for high stress situations, how often do they miss? And guys like me should be considered a proper stop? It's fucking laughable.

I know I rant and get tangential but this shit is ridiculous.

Sleeve, "I need guns to prevent the tyranny"

Ahem, if it came to that, what are you going to do against the fighter jets in Great Falls? You guys don't even think logically.

Look at Japan, Australia, etc, and when you can come up with something more than "They want our guns" Lets talk.
                                What does the I in FBI stand for? I'm pretty sure it isn't ignore. To me it seems odd that I'm finding out that these people that are do terrible things end up being "known" by the FBI more and more lately. What does it take to get the FBI to actually investigate?

The taking up arms against the gov. is stupid. If this country gets to the point where the military is told to turn on its own people I really hope they don t turn on us but in fact turn on the ones that gave that order. I'd want off this planet before it got to that point though
                                Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 02-19-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X