Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp it's been fun guys.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

^Scary thought, but I did feel this same way when the Georgia/South Ossetia thing went down. BTW, who has control of that area as of now?

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
        Knowing our country's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if we decided to intervene on some bullshit.
        We will I'd imagine...
        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
        Originally posted by roguetoaster
        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

22 лютого на території покинутої резиденції колишнього Президента України водолази виловили близько 200 тек з документами, які хтось намагався знищити під час утечі.

Comment

Originally posted by gtdragon980 View Post
            Knowing our country's track record, I wouldn't be surprised if we decided to intervene on some bullshit.
            I dont know if Obama will risk it. Is the Ukraine really worth a larger conflict with Russia, which could quickly snowball into a much larger conflict? I dont think so.
            I think there will be a lot of saber rattling by the US and EU governments, and a few pieces of paper passed around by the UN with which Russia will wipe its ass. But thats about it.
            I dont even think the Ukraine can mount any kind of armed resistance. They are completely broke as a country and I bet the money for the military is almost non existent. Not to mention Russia would love them to fight back, because that would give Russia the excuse to take the rest of the Ukrain and not just have to content them selves with the Crimea.
            Right now all Russian troops are staying in the Crimea. I have been listening to the German news which is a bit more detailed than most of the American news I get.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Comment

We've always been careful not to intervene directly with Russia and I doubt we will start now. I think it will stop at annexing Crimea...but who knows. In Georgia, Russia still has presence left over from 2008 if I am correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  amazing
                  I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                    amazing
                    Thanks. I made it and posted it to Facebook yesterday, figured I should share it here.

Comment

Ukraine being invaded?

All work and no play makes Russia a bored country
                      sigpic

Comment

Ya if I was in Ukraine I would gtfo right about now. Actually, more like a few weeks ago. This may be Putin's maker, re: the whole int'l community. Really interested in seeing how this goes down. That nostalgic ass, old ass nigga gotta let go at some point.

Excursion photos because funny.

w140 photo because funny/russian mob shit

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Seems like something is going to go down soon with China Japan and Russia Ukraine and North South korea somethings got to break
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                            Ya if I was in Ukraine I would gtfo right about now. Actually, more like a few weeks ago. This may be Putin's maker, re: the whole int'l community. Really interested in seeing how this goes down. That nostalgic ass, old ass nigga gotta let go at some point.
                            Are you like this in real life too?

Feedback

Comment

i really feel that we are sliping into cold war 2.0 and North Korea, Senkaku, ukraine, and all the other destabilizations are gonna ether swing chinese, russian, or USA.

Comment

What z ruskies think of obama... YouTube Russia obama handshake....

My guess is ever since the red line in Syria putin has been planning something like this. This is some very scary powder keg shit. Russia has been constantly and actively working with just about every us foe. My guess he doesn't want a conflict but rather see what he can get away with. However some things like this can cause huge unintended consequences. Google able archer.... seriously frightening stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X