Prank/Retaliation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit tint haha, that's crazy.

Since we're on the subject of shit pranks....

My brother was passed out and my homie at the time took a shit on a plate and we set it next to his face
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Y’all need Jesus

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Yeah, we do. But I don't think there's enough Jesus to go around this place.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Y’all need Jesus
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Man, you delivered karma to her scalp

Comment

I bugged the shit out of her on Viber to send me some but she only sent a photo of clumps of hair in the sink. I lost the photo when I changed phones because I didn't back up viber before my phone took a shit.
          Sad part is, this girl "seemed normal" and was on a preferred list of "tour guides" in Kiev.
          If any of you ever decide to go there, search Ukraine to Go, the owner, Ksenia Pletenova is the best, and she's extremely nice and good looking as well.

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
          Man, It's too bad you didn't get any after pics....
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Man, you delivered karma to her scalp

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            My brother was passed out and my homie at the time took a shit on a plate and we set it next to his face
            That's not even funny though.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post

Lol when you’re 15, that’s hilarious, buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                In high school I had a party when my parents left town and my buddy passed out so we sharpied dicks, flames and swastikas on his face. He had go go to church in the morning and we almost got him out of the house til he said he had to take a piss, I tried to get him to piss on ththe side of the house but he didn't want to and then he saw his face. It was funny as fuck

Comment

My bro gave me a wedgie once, and I got this fat snail, put it in my wrist rocket and hit him right in the mouth.

Comment

I had a friend in college who would always drink too much and pass out on the couch. My roommate was an Art Major so he had all different kinds of pens, paints, etc. Everytime he would pass out, we would draw on him. He never learned. One time, we painted him entirely blue. Blue Man group was our inspiration and we fuckin aced it. That was fun. He rolled good blunts and was a good sport about getting drawn on, so we'd always invite him back :rofl:
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                      In high school I had a party when my parents left town and my buddy passed out so we sharpied dicks, flames and swastikas on his face. He had go go to church in the morning and we almost got him out of the house til he said he had to take a piss, I tried to get him to piss on ththe side of the house but he didn't want to and then he saw his face. It was funny as fuck
                      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      I had a friend in college who would always drink too much and pass out on the couch. My roommate was an Art Major so he had all different kinds of pens, paints, etc. Everytime he would pass out, we would draw on him. He never learned. One time, we painted him entirely blue. Blue Man group was our inspiration and we fuckin aced it. That was fun. He rolled good blunts and was a good sport about getting drawn on, so we'd always invite him back :rofl:
                      That reminds me of one of my buddies. The TL : DR version- Don't draw dicks or racist shit on your arm, especially if you have to go out in public the following day or would like to preserve any self respect.

A heavy night of drinking almost always resulted in sharpie art on human canvases. If you passed out first or acted like a moron, you were almost guaranteed to be the target. If you were dumb enough to pass out with your shoes on, all bets were off.

One Saturday night, our buddy passed out in the middle of the kitchen floor. So naturally, we drew dicks all over his face from chin to forehead. When he woke up the next morning, he noticed it right away, but his brilliant plan to remove it was to just rub his greasy face with his hands until it smeared it all over. He looked like he was working on the Deepwater Horizon all filthy and shit, but with subtle ghost balls and shafts showing through the smears. We went out to breakfast and the first thing the waitress said was "It looks like you had a great time last night, but you might want to check yourself in the mirror. It looks like there are penises all over your face." This drew several unappreciative glares due to the fact that we were surrounded by people that had just finished their Sunday church services.

Another instance involving the same friend was where he decided to get completely obliterated on Friday night and get the sharpie out on himself. He said he wanted "sleeves" so he started drawing random shit on his right arm that basically amounted to ejaculating scribbles. On his left arm, he drew a giant swastika and around it started writing out Mein Kampf "by memory" as he described it. It's hard to write something out by memory when you have never actually read it, so he was essentially just writing a bunch of Nazi hate speech, full of racial slurs and fascist drivel. When he woke up he had no idea what had happened and he was fucking livid that someone had written this stuff all over his arm. We explained that he had done it to himself and his anger evolved to embarrassment and then quickly to panic. He had to be to work in about an hour. Again, in his alcohol induced wisdom, his plan was to try to rub it all off. When that didn't work, he decided to take the sharpie and cover his entire arm with black ink. While it covered up the words fairly well, it didn't do a very good job covering the swastika. He decided that his current state would probably stand out in a negative way as a car washer at a Mercedes Benz dealership, so the best solution was to wear a hoodie to work to cover his arms. As par for the course, he didn't think his plan out very well. It was the middle of July and humid as all balls. He spent his shift sweating out his bad decisions while fighting off heat stroke. I don't think he ever drew on himself again.
                      Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Comment

Not much of a prank, but on Cinco de Mayo my freshman year some buddies and I decided it would be super cool to put sharpie tally marks on our hands to reflect our drink/shot consumption.

The next morning I had my oral spanish final at 8am. Needless to say, I showed up in the same clothes from the night before, looking like shit, feeling worse, reeking of tequila, and had a dozen or so sharpie tally marks on my hand. Lucky for me my professor was the coolest -- I walked into his office looking like shit, he said;

"hey, Joe - you Italian boys sure know how to do it. I assume all of those tally marks represent the women you interacted with last night. You must be exhausted, why don't you come back tomorrow and we'll try this again?"

Probably didn't hurt that I bought him a very nice bottle of wine for his b-day a few months prior.

TLDR; don't sharpie yourself, you idiots.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post
                          If you were dumb enough to pass out with your shoes on, all bets were off.
                          This was our rule, and my brother got hip to it because he constantly was passing out with his shoes on so he would take his shoes off very early in the night just to make sure when he passed out, his shoes were off.... so we'd put them back on since he wouldnt remember anyways :devil:
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Just remembered, we once gave my buddy an sharpie eye patch. That was amazing...also colored the insides of his ears. They were black for days.

@2Man - early shoe removal became a very common move for my 'friend' when I was in college ;)

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

My buddy once drew eyes on my buddies eyelids, it was so freaky
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

it's called a chili bomb.
                                the unsuspecting new disrespectful busser or barback or manager goes into the walk-in cooler.
                                slide in the bomb shut the door and turn off the light. blocking the door of course for a minute.
                                can't tell you how many times we pulled this one.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Working...
                                X