NineStitch is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NineStitch is back.

I am officially back building seat kits again. I am still working on rebuilding my website for more streamlined use, any advice is greatly appreciated.
    I am currently taking new orders and I will be contacting those of you who have reached out to me in the past years that I was away from the E30 scene.
    I am happy to announce I'm am currently building another E30 and will continue to build custom DIY upholstery kits.
    I look forward to hearing for you guys.
    Thanks
    John
    @NineStitch
    Proud Owner and Operator.
    sigpic

Welcome back!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Glad you have you back! You did my car and it's still holding up 4 years later! Though I could use a new shift boot as mine has worn a hole from going in reverse due to my ancient badly worn shifter bushings ;)

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Thanks guys, delfin shoot me a text or pm on what you need, I'll get you all set up
        Proud Owner and Operator.
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            Glad you have you back! You did my car and it's still holding up 4 years later! Though I could use a new shift boot as mine has worn a hole from going in reverse due to my ancient badly worn shifter bushings ;)
            O hai ;D

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Welcome back John! Still loving my uberkaro seats.

Cory
              1992 325i Cabrio
              1988 320i Touring
              2000 M5
              1977 530i
              2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
              BMWCCA
              E30CCA

Comment

Could not be better timing!
                Sent you a PM
                One does not simply walk into 4door
                Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                  O hai ;D
                  Thanks Matt, but John made me shifter/ebrake boots that match the seats he made perfectly. I could use a write up for replacing shifter bushings though...

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

My lil’ red ’91 318is is freshly returned from the Ninestitch crib with a most excellent custom seat re-skin in GTI “Clark” plaid fabric offset with natur-ish leatherette trim. The set-up also included matching custom shift boot, brake boot, key fob, and golf umbrella sleeve. So Cool!

Make no mistake, John Christy is a gentleman, a craftsman, and a stand-up member of the e30 brotherhood. He loves what he does, and it shows in every perfectly spaced stitch and seam. So much goodness and well worth the trip to Staten Island from Philly. I coulda sourced local, but it would not have been from such a stand-up e30-centric shop as Ninestitch.

I'm still saying "Wow,…..just WOW"! I’m really, REALLY, very pleased with the results. You will be too,…..so get in line!
                    Last edited by beta14ok; 06-26-2018, 02:13 AM.

Comment

the pic's:

Last edited by beta14ok; 06-25-2018, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beta14ok View Post
                        the pic's:

That is a pretty unique theme you have there and it really does come together with those seats.

Did he make the umbrella for you too or was the at inspiration for the seats?

Comment

The matching cover-sleeve for the golf umbrella was an after thought.

The sleeve design and fabrication is all John.

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

I can't decide just how ghey this is :)
                              Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                              Alice the Time Capsule
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                              87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Working...
                              X