Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    Wow. Poor kid. Have to wait?

If it is easier, make them yourself. Otherwise, have some patience or take your money where you think it is better spent.

Microwave mindset. I want it now. Try this: Breathe. Relax. Have a heart.. and a brain.
    This.
    All i get from this thread is the message of “entitlement and no patience”. 2 years ago I ordered a full bushing set from revshift on black friday, took them 20 calender days to ship, around 25 days to receive them. Did i make a thread complaning? No, i just sucked it up and waited just like every other consumer that purchased during a good sale.
    Just relax, eat some turkey, and enjoy spending time with your family.
    Last edited by Cayoncrusier93; 11-22-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by benloveless1 View Post
      Has anyone else had issues like this before with them.
      What did you hope to achieve from this?

"Awww benloveless, maybe its true and garagistic doesnt love you and you truly are loveless. I too feel unloved from garagistic. Here have an internet hug. We should hang out so we can comfort each other"

Sort it out with the company before running to the internet with keyboard in hand.

Comment

I dont blame the OP for the rant and if he follow up 3 times and they don't know what's going on, then the vendor need to resolve it. I recently order something from a different vendor and status show shipping label was created and after 3 days without update I contacted them and they sent out immediately. Chances are the label was misplaced or lost. Often when vendor have many package shipped out at once, not all package are pickup while the label was created with the carrier.
        sigpic
        327is
        325es
        325es
        318is
        Fiesta ST
        E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
          I dont blame the OP for the rant
          This is r3v, we always blame OP.

Comment

People sometimes wait 2-3 weeks from me

Handmade to order , nobody has a warehouse like amazon

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Threads like this make me not even want to bother with running a small company.

We're so trained by Amazon, expecting our goods the very next day (or sooner). Blunt always managed to pull off that feat but most of us are either not that good or more focused on making the actual products (or doing it on the side while also having a real job).

Garagetastic isn't a one man band anymore, and there are certainly criticisms that they deserve, but people in general need to chill when they expect Amazon service from a company 1/100000th their size..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

We're so trained by Amazon, expecting our goods the very next day (or sooner). Blunt always managed to pull off that feat but most of us are either not that good or more focused on making the actual products (or doing it on the side while also having a real job).

Garagetastic isn't a one man band anymore, and there are certainly criticisms that they deserve, but people in general need to chill when they expect Amazon service from a company 1/100000th their size..
                Exactly. This is the main reason why my retail business does not do online sales of any kind.

OP sounds like a prick. Entitled beyond belief.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I think is the fact he contacted them 3 times and no one seems to know what happen. If they told him they’re behind in shipment, backorder, or if they ccan not track down where the package is at least try to send out another or cancel the order. FCPeuro, Ecstuning, and amount other successful business started small as well and they managed pretty good with customer services.
                  sigpic
                  327is
                  325es
                  325es
                  318is
                  Fiesta ST
                  E46 M3

Comment

Originally posted by dsphil View Post
                    I think is the fact he contacted them 3 times and no one seems to know what happen. If they told him they’re behind in shipment, backorder, or if they ccan not track down where the package is at least try to send out another or cancel the order. FCPeuro, Ecstuning, and amount other successful business started small as well and they managed pretty good with customer services.
                    Thank you for understanding my point of view. I will have you know that Garagistic contacted me this morning and they resolved the issue and the tracking has been updated. Thanks for all the mean comments everyone!
                    1988 BMW 325i Zinoberrot
                    1984 BMW 533i Alpinweiss
                    1986 BMW 528e Delphin Metallic
                    1998 BMW 528i Touring

Comment

Thanks for all the guys who chimed in. Its true, we are backed up due to the overwhelming support from the community. We got our black friday sale, our lease is up in our building so we are moving shops during the weekends and a few other things out of our control. Thats not an excuse for running behind on orders but we do appreciate everyones understanding. Just a little bit of growing pains (thanks to the community feedback and support). Feel free to give us a call. We are actually working today (the day after thanksgiving) to catch up and make sure we get as much out as possible. Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        this is r3v, we always blame op.
                        qft

Originally posted by benloveless1 View Post
                        I placed an order November 10th from Garagistic for some E30 Floor mount adapters and according to their tracking it places the packaged received at USPS acceptance location on November 13th. I have contacted Garagistic for the past three days about the issue and no one seems to know what the hell is going on. Prior to them not knowing where my package is at, I placed another order November 18th and it hasn't even been picked up yet. This is just ridiculous. Has anyone else had issues like this before with them. Seems as if they can't handle the logistics side of the business.
                        we also quote the OP so he cant backtrack later ;)

honestly OP, sounds like bad timing on your part, not on purpose, it just is what it is and you'll get your order in due time... Its not like you're waiting for a lukebox you ordered in 2015
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I order a crapton of stuff from McMaster_Carr for work and their shipping is always the next day by 10am. My FedEx lady was running late last week and she told me "oh honey! The holidays have started, we do our best."

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            This is r3v, we always blame OP.
                            a pic of his girl sure would be soothing for the thread... i mean, come on man.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            '90 325i sedan daily driven
                            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

Shit even prime anymore is a joke. I've had many orders, with increasing frequency, no longer hit the two day shipping.

Located near a warehouse, too.

Nothing I need that bad... So I wait.. and routinely opt for credit to slow ship.
                              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Sheesh - try ordering parts from Australia.

If I'm lucky, they can get from mainland Europe or the USA to Australia in 5 days, if I'm not, 2 - 6 weeks is quite normal, and 3 months is not unheard of, especially for niche parts.

Just have to relax a bit - it's not like your daily drive is off the road and you can't get to work if you're waiting for a floor mount kit?!
                                My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
                                X