No announcement yet.

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not the blinker light you need to check. Its the parking lights.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

+1 to the e46 list.

Comment

e46 style full alarm system is now available. Will be running an intro price of $80. Retail price will be $100 once this batch is gone. BMW decals will not be included for legal reasons. They can be purchased at your local dealer and ebay. Link to my website is in my signature.

Functions include

Silent Arm
        Rearm
        Car Locating
        Arm Reminder (light will flash or alarm will chirp when you turn off the car and close the door)
        Anti-hijacking
        Learning Code
        Engine Cut off
        Panic Button
        Remote Trunk option
        Emergency Disarm
        Power off memory
        Central door locking automation (locks the doors when you press the brake after starting)
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
          Its not the blinker light you need to check. Its the parking lights.
          Didn't know there was a difference. Got it all fixed now. Thanks.

Comment

Nice to see you're selling again. I'm just looking for a simple keyless system as I live in utah and the alarm/secuity is a non-issue around here. Still got em?

Comment

I never install the sirens in my personal cars. I like the auto door locking when you start the car and the dome light entry. I should have keyless entry only and flip blade systems back in stock next month.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I've got some flip blade keyless entry system sample units i could let go for $50. I ended up carrying a different model because i did not like the fact that they only had one output for the flashers.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Sent you a pm.!

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                    Can we get some more photos of the fob?

I wish you had a kit without the key integrated. I'm not a fan of that flippy doodad.
                    Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
                    So, do you have a version with a good looking fob? Not a fan of the switchblades, but I'm also not a fan of the ugly ass fobs that most kits come with.
                    Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
                    I want this but don't like the mk4 vw switchblades. A suggestion would be if you could make an integrated key fob/blade remote like the e46 key.

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                    You have my cash if you come up with a better fob. E46 would be neat but something simple would be better.

I'd buy two sets, one for each e30.
                    Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                    I don't recall well, but I seem to remember reading something about possibly damaging something involving the double locking feature when I was reading up on a different keyless entry kit. That's pretty vague, but do you know anything about that being a problem, or is it a non-issue? Do you have any plans of offering a different keyfob? Lastly, when the sale ends, could you give us a heads up? I'm thinking about buying, but I'm down on funds at the moment.
                    Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post
                    Is there any way to wire in alarm functionality to this?
                    Originally posted by DrtyE30 View Post
                    I have a 91 318is that had an alarm, anyway to rig it so I can put this unit in there and still have an alarm?
                    Originally posted by flash 23 View Post
                    any available kit with e46 style keys? ty
                    Originally posted by el bimmer View Post
                    I'm interested in the full alarm system. When is that coming out?
                    Originally posted by Cong405 View Post

I'm very interested in the e46 keyfob though
                    Originally posted by CircuitMonster View Post
                    I would be interested in the full alarm with the e46 style key. Hope it comes soon and at a good price
                    Originally posted by OhioriderAaron View Post
                    I'm also in for a E46 key version. :D
                    Originally posted by Justin_Tyme View Post
                    +1 to the e46 list.

You guys spoke. I listened. Lets get some orders going.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                      I should have keyless entry only and flip blade systems back in stock next month.
                      Cool! Hopefully you will have keyless entry only with the e46 style keys. I'll be in for one either way. The alarm model is way more than I need.
                      #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
                      We need friends

Comment

this^

Comment

Originally posted by n0m4d View Post
                          Cool! Hopefully you will have keyless entry only with the e46 style keys. I'll be in for one either way. The alarm model is way more than I need.
                          I should have read better, I thought you were replacing the VW keys with E46 keys for the keyless entry system. If possible I would rather have ^ as well. I have no need for the Alarm.

Comment

^damn me too haha i really am only in need of just the keyless entry

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Originally posted by n0m4d View Post
                              this

Comment

Just don't install the siren or the starter kill. Done. Instant e46 "diamond key" keyless entry.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X