R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Old 10-10-2016, 07:37 AM   #16
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

First of all, who gives a shit what robert de niro says? fuck all of these celebrities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3Z3N View Post
And much the same could be said for Hillary. We have 2 corrupt and ill mannered candidates that have ruined many lives.

I make no excuses for the idiot Trump, but will not vote for Hillary because she actively will destroy our freedoms.
How will Hillary "actively destroy our freedoms"?

Are you ignoring that trump's claims to deport every single illegal alien in this country would require massive violations of due process and constitutional rights?

Trump's grasp of the constitution is really, really weak:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...ty-khan-214139

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...e-lies/496004/

Also, stating that you will appoint a special prosecutor in charge of investigating your political opponent is a shockingly bad thing. This is something one expects from a third world dictator.
BraveUlysses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:05 AM   #17
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJefferies View Post
I lived through the Clinton years too and the way that I remember it is exactly the way I put it. Endless manufactured outrage by the petulant children in the Republican party pissed off because they weren't in the White House. And the ultimate petulant child happens to be running on the Republican ticket at the moment.

Speaking of which, are you watching that petulant child implode on stage in front of 100 million people right now? Nevermind, you're so brain dead you probably think he's winning. For all the doom and gloom that he preaches day in and day out, he's the biggest disaster of all.
manufactured?

1. Firing the White House travel staff for the benefit of her groupies, disrupting their lives, lying about her involvement, finally admitting culpability

2. Knowingly using a private email server to avoid FOI requests

3. Deleting emails under subpoena

4. Uttering the words "what difference does it make" when being questioned about ambassador Stevens murder in Benghazi

and on and on

#3 should have her in federal prison

Edit and the biggest reason to not vote for hillary is that you get Bill along with her, a serial rapist.

Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-10-2016 at 08:23 AM.
gwb72tii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:07 AM   #18
flyboyx
R3V OG

Quote:
If you vote for this piece of garbage you're a fucking idiot. Trump is an American disgrace.

https://youtu.be/wvjQQkegAjg
deniro mentions a more than a few things that i agree with. however, if your best argument is to base your thinking on what celebrities say, you are the dumb ass. did you just get your first voter's registration card in the mail last month?

another point that further's the mindset on how dumb you are is to post something like this here. it would probably be ok to post the you tube link and say that you agree with what he says. at least that way we would have a reasonably intelligent debate on the subject.

at this point, you might as well slip into your asbestos underwear. you are gonna get your "fucking idiot" ass burned.

how do you not see that hrc is just as bad or worse? the only difference is that she is an experienced politician that sells better snake oil.

i don't know why i even bother responding to dumb ass threads like this. its like having a conversation with a retarded 4 year old.

Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black
flyboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:10 AM   #19
agent

Holmes, read this before you post in here again.

This goes for everyone in here: blatantly violate those guidelines, and I'll ban you until after the election is over.
Klaus | Lola | Hans | Feedback | For Sale | Wanted | Rebuilt Diffs | . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . .2017 T-shirt
agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 08:58 AM   #20
ajhostetter
E30 Enthusiast

Well...this got interesting. All the "f" bombs are a little overdone, as is the fabricated "moral" outrage of the left wing fundamentalists. I generally just read P&R for a good laugh, but it amazes me how low we've gone. I couldn't finish that debate last night, but I did watch some clips this morning. I'm just shaking my head...

'95 Volvo 940 Turbo Wagon (grocery getter/camping rig) | '91 BMW 332is (weekend hooliganmobile) | 2014 Ford Escape SE (company car)
ajhostetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:14 AM   #21
Northern
R3VLimited

So I don't understand how the US can have such wild political views compared to the rest of the planet, but I think I get that the vast majority of the US doesn't give a shit how badly they fuck themselves... but for the sake of your neighbors, can you please not run yourselves into the ground by electing that colossal moron?

k thx.
My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shameson View Post
Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30
Northern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:55 AM   #22
jpod999
E30 Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
can you please not run yourselves into the ground by electing that colossal moron?

k thx.
Which one though? I feel like at this point we are stuck between a rock and a hard place...
jpod999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:51 AM   #23
LBJefferies
H0lmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
manufactured?

1. Firing the White House travel staff for the benefit of her groupies, disrupting their lives, lying about her involvement, finally admitting culpability

2. Knowingly using a private email server to avoid FOI requests

3. Deleting emails under subpoena

4. Uttering the words "what difference does it make" when being questioned about ambassador Stevens murder in Benghazi

and on and on

#3 should have her in federal prison

Edit and the biggest reason to not vote for hillary is that you get Bill along with her, a serial rapist.
That's funny considering Trump is on tape literally describing how he sexually assaults women without their permission. Or was it just "locker room banter"? And Trump loves the Clinton's, especially Bill.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-origwx-bw.cnn
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #24
Northern
R3VLimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpod999 View Post
Which one though? I feel like at this point we are stuck between a rock and a hard place...
Yeah, I can't really understand how these two are the best there is to offer, but one has experience at the cost of typical political scandal, whereas the other seems more like he escaped from the insane asylum.

I can't really convey just how few trump supporters there are up here. It kind of feels like we're witnessing a massive train wreck take place.
My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shameson View Post
Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30
Northern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:24 PM   #25
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
That's funny considering Trump is on tape literally describing how he sexually assaults women without their permission. Or was it just "locker room banter"? And Trump loves the Clinton's, especially Bill.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...-origwx-bw.cnn
Christian approved "macho talk"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...3610&tid=ss_tw
Old 10-10-2016, 12:26 PM   #26
gwb72tii
No R3VLimiter

Here holmes, this might help you put things in perspective
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...tty_mouth.html
Old 10-10-2016, 12:37 PM   #27
R3Z3N
R3VLimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveUlysses View Post
Any Christian that defends either actions don't grasp their own beliefs. Actually they themselves could not be considered a follower.
R3Z3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:38 PM   #28
BraveUlysses
No R3VLimiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb72tii View Post
Here holmes, this might help you put things in perspective
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...tty_mouth.html
yup, the f word is worse than bragging about sexual assault! another great post
Old 10-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #29
R3Z3N
R3VLimited

Quote:
How about laughing about a rape victim?

Hillary give no shits about anything other than power and what it brings.
R3Z3N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:01 PM   #30
LBJefferies
H0lmes

Quote:
It's clearly BS too since nobody even talks like those quotes describe. It's almost a caricature the quotes are so badly written to not be even believable. The Republicans have been trying to bring down the Clinton's for nearly 25 years because they are their biggest threat from the left. And so they all write factually questionable books because right wing politicians and pundits all love writing their bullshit tell all to outrage the geriatric baby boomer base of their party. And it's laughable that he would dig up some random right wing blog as evidence of Hillary's wrongdoing while day in and day out recordings of Trump are coming out of him actually saying things that contradict his views and saying that he sexually assaults women. But for some reason these things are overlooked and it's all made me realize that people really aren't concerned with what is true or what is right, they just want to be part of a tribe.

Trump is the last dieing swing of the Baby Boomer generation. They no longer run the country and they can feel it slipping away from them.

Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-10-2016 at 01:07 PM.
LBJefferies is offline   Reply With Quote