Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep It Old School South Florida Vintage BMW Meet! Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still glad no one was hurt when we got there

Comment

Originally posted by Florida_e30s View Post
      Two of us got ran off the road and the guy directly rear ended our member at about 65mph. The dude got a ticket for careless driving and at fault for the accident.

Follow us on IG Florida_e30s 👊🏼
      Checkout our new t-shirt!
      Design by 8380 Laboratories 💥

Was it a ricer? They were having a meet too on the other side of the park. Anyway is he going to fix or part?

Comment

I didn't get pics of my car there, between the rain and being distracted talking to other people about theirs, so if any of you guys got some, let me know.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

Was definatly nice to see old faces!! ��
          no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Originally posted by matias88e30 View Post
            Was definatly nice to see old faces!! ��
            Who you calling old? lol

Was really nice to see all of you!
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Hahah ^^^.... I need to come by your shop! Ill bring some cervezas��

Comment

Man, sorry I missed this meetup! A month ago I bought a 90 325i as a project car for my teenage boys and me to "fixup". I would have loved to have taken it and gotten some advice on how to attack some of the "projects" on this car. Once I get new tires and brakes on it I want to drive it to a shop that specializes in e30s to test the engine and provide suggestions on how to approach the engine. Any recommendations for shops in the Boca Raton / Deerfield Beach area?
                Own:
                2009 335i Sedan - Silver with Black Interior
                1990 325i Sedan - Black with Tan Interior

Restoring the e30 with 13 and 16 year old sons, started restoration in November 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio View Post
                  Was it a ricer? They were having a meet too on the other side of the park. Anyway is he going to fix or part?
                  I was told the car was not even worth repairing. The chassis was bent and a bunch of stuff broken.

The dude that crashed into him was in a 89-94 Thunderbird.

Comment

Originally posted by Bangalorre View Post
                    Man, sorry I missed this meetup! A month ago I bought a 90 325i as a project car for my teenage boys and me to "fixup". I would have loved to have taken it and gotten some advice on how to attack some of the "projects" on this car. Once I get new tires and brakes on it I want to drive it to a shop that specializes in e30s to test the engine and provide suggestions on how to approach the engine. Any recommendations for shops in the Boca Raton / Deerfield Beach area?
                    Begging by doing the timing belt! Replacing vacuum lines might help too

Comment

Sorry to hear this. It did look like it was hit pretty bad off center. I remember that guy cleaning his engine at the meet too.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                      X