Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE (RI): S50 swapped 318i - tons of extras, 3 sets of wheels - SOLD!! SOLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the words folks. Still unsure, still a little attached. The hard part is I am taking a class 40 minutes from my university. It takes 3 hours by bus round trip. If I sell the car, I can use my motorcycle to get there for now....until about October when the windchill is too much.

In any event, keep your eyes peeled between September and Winter. I'll use the time to address some issues like the driver side ebrake and power steering line.

Car will also come with some spare parts like a steering column and steering quickner, coupler, and universal joint. 2:1 ratio
    Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

Comment

another negative for some:

it does not have A/C
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

this is as good as I have for now, i'll snap a lot of updated photos when I get back.

My year in Germany
        Feedback

Comment

Very nice, I would sell my e36 m3 for that. Very nice indeed.

Comment

Sorry to hear you guys are parting ways. :(

Sucks.

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

thanks Fred; such is life. It was a complete blindside, but hopefully I'll have a lot of things set up to distract me when I get back.

My year in Germany
              Feedback

Comment

also forgot to mention, car will come with (unmounted) iS sideskirts; already red....direct from the Fatherland
                Last edited by psyber_0ptix; 08-29-2011, 10:45 AM.

My year in Germany
                Feedback

Comment

Will also throw in a compact CB radio setup for those who do roadtrips.

Judging by my finances, medical expenses to come, and the books i need to get this year, this car will likely be sold maybe in two or three weeks.

I've had numerous PM's regarding the car and will show it to whomever is interested. It will be posted online first to be fair before it's actual sale. WIth the responses and private PM's received, i'm comfortable setting the price firm at 7k with all the extras I have going with the car

I'd prefer to sell everything together since I will have little time to part anything out or sell independently.

My year in Germany
                  Feedback

Comment

wow. car is sex from the rear. its exactly what iv been looking for in a hardtop but the 4-doorness is a bit of a turn off for me. regardless il be tuned in buddy. glws and sorry to hear about the hardships.
                    '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                    '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                    Is that thing on air?

Comment

you have is skirts?? ugh. just add to the sadness of seeing you sell this.
                      - Rich

1989|325is|m20b25|h&r/bilstein/drophats|BBSRS15s|RecoveringAutomatic(5speed swap)

Comment

With the close of the semester, this car is now for sale. $7000 FIRM. I have taken care of any mechanical problems that have surfaced since September, Replaced the diff, and replaced the control arm bushing.

WIth this car, you are getting:

3 sets of wheels, summer tires, winter tires and two Falken Azenis RT615's.
                        iS Sideskirts
                        and other miscellaneous extras I have related to this vehicle

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

I am changing the oil today, and forgot to mention I have kept one of these for the car:

My year in Germany
                          Feedback

Comment

i wish i saw this a few weeks ago and realized how much more work needed to be done on my e30 i just bought. coulda had me at 7 and happy.
                            '01 e46 330ci blk/blk (GF stole from me)
                            '90 e30 325i Traded
                            '95 e34 540i/manual swap (electric fire)
                            '96 miata M-edition (not quite an e30 so i got below car)
                            '93 Audi Urs-4 (like the e34 but still not an e30)
                            :hitler:

Comment

Sell yours, and come buy this one!

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

would you sell the style 4's....?>
                                Originally posted by Lof8
                                4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                                therefore, their value is much greater.
                                Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Working...
                                X