Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE (RI): S50 swapped 318i - tons of extras, 3 sets of wheels - SOLD!! SOLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice price
    Loooove that its a 4 door. Wish you were closer

Comment

thanks, it is very happy driving in snow too
      Originally posted by FredK
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

winter tires work beautifully
        However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
        Feedback

Comment

i wish i could man. youve got exactly what i want, i just cant afford it :(

Comment

tax season is just around the corner ;)

My year in Germany
            Feedback

Comment

Sell those style 4s seperate? Do want. Those are the alpina look alikes right.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

They do look like Alpinas, unfortunately this will end up with the car no matter what. If I do decide to split things up, I'll sell the winters and style 5's and run the Style 4's until the car is sold. The tires were so expensive, I'd be at a severe loss just selling these wheels seperate.

My year in Germany
                Feedback

Comment

bump

My year in Germany
                  Feedback

Comment

up up up

My year in Germany
                    Feedback

Comment

yup

My year in Germany
                      Feedback

Comment

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

Very interested.....PM sent.

Comment

PM returned

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

Very interested and have more questions. Can you email me at awmichaud at hotmail? Wondering if you have interior and rust spot pics?

Comment

Beautiful car. good luck with the sale!

Comment

Working...
                                X