Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE (RI): S50 swapped 318i - tons of extras, 3 sets of wheels - SOLD!! SOLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on interior pics now, but am slammed studying for mid-terms for this week and next.

The worst rust is on the battery tray and the passenger side rear fender before the doorjam.

Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by psyber_0ptix View Post
      Working on interior pics now, but am slammed studying for mid-terms for this week and next.

The worst rust is on the battery tray and the passenger side rear fender before the doorjam.

http://www.flickr.com/invite/history...57628749078585
      Link doesn't seem to work but I saw a folder labeled e30 rust. I'm assuming that is the right one?

Comment

Check your pm's

Comment

Originally posted by Tekno View Post
          Link doesn't seem to work but I saw a folder labeled e30 rust. I'm assuming that is the right one?
          Sorry about that, yea thats the right folder. The nitty gritty. I'm not hiding anything. I'm working on interior shots, possibly this evening if I can borrow an UltraWide angle. It's not a pretty car, it was built to be driven.

However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
          Feedback

Comment

PM's returned

My year in Germany
            Feedback

Comment

replied

My year in Germany
              Feedback

Comment

It snowed the other day, I haven't had a chance to clean the car since, hence dirtier than usual. Today brake fluid was changed, and oil was changed. Wheels rotated.

My souvenir from Germany when I was at the 24Hr Rennen Nürburgring [campground sticker at the corner Schwalbenschwanz]

My year in Germany
                Feedback

Comment

I need to get a new Brake light switch for the car before it gets sold, the old one actually wore the plastic pin off.

Tomorrow I will be picking up an additional set of 318ti control arms to measure out.

My year in Germany
                  Feedback

Comment

I am going to have to hold off on selling the car for a moment. The brake booster and brake master cylinder MUST be replaced. Unless someone wants to trailer the car home, it won't be safe to drive until this is done. I will update accordingly when finished.

My year in Germany
                    Feedback

Comment

OK, I ordered a new master cylinder and sourced a used 944 Brake booster, they should be coming in early next week.

Since it is spring break, I will have this back on the road in no time. Stay tuned

My year in Germany
                      Feedback

Comment

Parts came in yesterday, getting installed today. Will be back on the road safe and ready to sell today or tomorrow

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

Al set, new 25mm Master Cylinder installed and fluid flushed. swapped winter tires out. Back on the road, ready to sell

My year in Germany
                          Feedback

Comment

Took on a deposit.

Car is tentatively sold

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

Working...
                            X