Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE (RI): S50 swapped 318i - tons of extras, 3 sets of wheels - SOLD!! SOLD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to keep the style 4's with the car. Should this sit for a month or two with no bites, then surely i'll start parting stuff off. But ideally, I'd like everything gone at once.

Thanks for asking!
    Originally posted by FredK
    However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
    Feedback

Comment

Frohe Weihnachten
      However, in your absence, I will likely sit in your seat buck naked while making racecar noises as if I were maxing your E30 out on the Mulsanne Straight while allowing the perforated vinyl to soak up my butt sweat (going 200 mph does that to you).

My year in Germany
      Feedback

Comment

Not to bad of price would need just a buff and your good

Comment

as long as they fit the e36 m brakes nicely, put me on the list for the 4's
          Originally posted by Lof8
          4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
          therefore, their value is much greater.
          Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

Style 4, 5 and 29 all fit without spacers.

Style 29 required hubcentric rings

My year in Germany
            Feedback

Comment

Nach oben, Danke

My year in Germany
              Feedback

Comment

No one likes the TC Kline D/A front struts? They are $1050 brand new.

Bumpo

My year in Germany
                Feedback

Comment

page 1

My year in Germany
                  Feedback

Comment

i have 5's now. i like em, 4's be nice too tho lol.
                    Originally posted by Lof8
                    4 doors allow you to transport more whores.
                    therefore, their value is much greater.
                    Down to: 89 aw2 332i/4/5 , 70 Sahara 2002

Comment

new years bump!

My year in Germany
                      Feedback

Comment

Maybe by tax return season

My year in Germany
                        Feedback

Comment

Beule!

My year in Germany
                          Feedback

Comment

replied to PM's

My year in Germany
                            Feedback

Comment

Sorry, still need to get around to taking some proper shots of the car

My year in Germany
                              Feedback

Comment

bump

My year in Germany
                                Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X