WTB swapped E30 m3 track car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB swapped E30 m3 track car

Looking to get a track e30 m3 that is street legal for track use. Would be open to a clean roller project.

Engine: s52 swapped or s54 swapped car
    Mileage: <200k
    Color: Open to all colors.
    Location: Florida preferred. I will pay for shipping from any state though.
    Interior: gutted with a cage ideal, but not a requirement. No super clean interiors.
    AC: not a requirement, but preferred
    Title: Clean title
    Budget: Looking to spend 20k-35k
    Other: Not interested if the car has any rust.
    Mods: All performance oriented mods are welcome.

I have a clean track prepped e30 non M. S50, full Bilstein/GC suspension. Bushings throughout. E36 M steering rack. Z3m LSD. Does a full interior. Sitting on 15x8 TRM wheels with a fresh set of Hankook RS4’s. Looking to get 12 for it. Located in Dallas. Very strong car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s50 | e30

Comment

know of one here in Albuquerque I'm personally trying to buy. clean desert car... ill take you to him for a 5k finders fee... m52 swapped... good luck finding something in that range in Florida. I believe he would take 25k comes with original motor, harness etc as well.

Comment

Your budget is surprisingly fitting for the demands!
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I've got a car I think you would be very interested in. Please PM me to discuss.

It's a really nice M3, but has all the things you want, can sell, can swap.

Trust me on this.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            I've got a car I think you would be very interested in. Please PM me to discuss.

Trust me on this.
            Inquiring minds want to know...details!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post

Trust me on this.
              PM sent.

Comment

OP there's a M3 on BaT right now that might fit the bill
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  OP there's a M3 on BaT right now that might fit the bill
                  I took a look. Really not into tearing up a good clean interior and caging it. The s14 is also in there and I plan to swap the car so I'm trying to stay away from that.

Comment

Originally posted by kelvinj520 View Post
                    I took a look. Really not into tearing up a good clean interior and caging it. The s14 is also in there and I plan to swap the car so I'm trying to stay away from that.
                    The s14 could be a big help in funding the swap as we discussed at the shop. Same with the interior, really. It's not like you would be "ruining" a car as you will be saving others in your own journey.
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      The s14 could be a big help in funding the swap as we discussed at the shop. Same with the interior, really. It's not like you would be "ruining" a car as you will be saving others in your own journey.
                      I would only agree with that if the S14 was not the original matching numbers motor.

Comment

Original S14 motor though.

Comment

Originally posted by rtaq View Post
                          Inquiring about this one. Seems like I might jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                            I'll wait and see when the auctions goes down to the last day. To see if I can get a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by camarowalker View Post
                              know of one here in Albuquerque I'm personally trying to buy. clean desert car... ill take you to him for a 5k finders fee... m52 swapped... good luck finding something in that range in Florida. I believe he would take 25k comes with original motor, harness etc as well.
                              I'll take it without the finders fee lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X