Bilstein Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilstein Suspension

I have a set of Bilstein B8 Sport shocks that are well used. The rears are still in good working order the fronts are not so great. Im asking $150 for the rears and $50 for the fronts.

Also have a set of B6 that fit into the smaller diameter housings im asking $125 for those.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no one is going to buy old/blown out struts. You'd probably have a hard time giving them away for free.
    The amount of effort required to R&R (especially for the front) means new parts are in order.

You could hang those on the wall? Or just throw them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
      Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no one is going to buy old/blown out struts. You'd probably have a hard time giving them away for free.
      The amount of effort required to R&R (especially for the front) means new parts are in order.

You could hang those on the wall? Or just throw them out.
      There is actually a decent market for people specifically buying old blown up B8s to revalve because the new units aren’t rebuildable anymore, as they come crimped new now.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post

There is actually a decent market for people specifically buying old blown up B8s to revalve because the new units aren’t rebuildable anymore, as they come crimped new now.
        Oh, well then I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
          Oh, well then I stand corrected.
          Still have to find the right person of course. I'm pretty sure Random Industries, LLC (Devon Eyerman) was getting into rebuilding them. He's the same guy who rebuilds iX Viscous Couplings. I just sold his buddy a set of old B8s they were going to revalve/rebuild.
          1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
          1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Working...
          X