This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Im Alex. Im working on my first e30 build. I don't know much about builds but from all the reading I've done It seems that I will be needing a megasqurt ecu for my car. Could you please let me know if you have any available.

Thanks.

Comment

pm'd and email!!
      8)8)

Comment

ms2 e30

can you please email me at progranite22@gmail.com

Thanks

-Alex

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Hey! I was wondering if you could do an MS for a m10 turbo build!? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent a pm paypal ready
              Float like a cadillac sting like a Bimmer!:)

sigpic

Comment

PM'd you... Keith took great care of me back when I was trying to Megasquirt my M30 auto. May pick up one of your MS units for our E30 M20 turbo build.

Comment

About to purchase your kit, the head was refreshed but it is a stock m20b25. Would you have a tune I can start my car to drive around staying in vacuum and slightly tune myself so it is safe to make boost?

I would not need an o2 sensor for MS, I can run my innovative wideband through MS alone?

I would like a setup for wasted spark and I want meth injection in the future not sure if that matters right now but please let me know anything I need to do to get it started. I believe all I need to wire up is IAT sensor and coolant sensor? vacuum line to

Wanted to send this as a private message but they were full

Thanks, Vito

Comment

Hey Keith, I sent an email since your pm box was full.

Comment

I'll be ordering as soon as my tax return comes!
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLundy View Post
                        So my megasquirt arrived yesterday and I had some time to get it installed :)

It started up right away and ran great. I adjusted the idle settings, and it drove nicer than the motronic right away.

Sadly, my enthusiastic testing was the last straw for one of the rockers. The #3 exhaust valve was mushroomed and the adjuster already at the end of its travel, and must have been knocking a bit harder than normal against the rocker arm. I'm going to try to get a good closeup of the fatigue lines. The exhaust rocker took out the intake rocker at the same time, but appears to have done no other damage.
                        Now I am just going to take the head off and do some valves and all the rockers to prepare it for boost.
                        Hey man, I have this unit also but deleted my base tune.....u dont have one you could email do u?

Comment

I'm ready to order, hope you are back soon and still making these!

Comment

Sorry on the delayed responses, been buried with holidays and work... replied to PMs

Organization is not one of my strengths so for anyone I missed just keep on me 8^)
                            My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                            4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Any chance for PnP S14?

Pm sent.

Thanks

Comment

How did your 88 pin adapter board turn out? Did you ever finish it? I have been thinking about running MS for many years, and if there was a plug-n-play option I would be all over it!

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Working...
                                X