Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, clear your inbox, it's full and I can't reply to your PM regarding the e30 exhaust parts
    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
    Shadetree30

Comment

Keith, does your 55 pin ecu work on the 55 pin e28/e24/e32 m30 engines running the 179 ecu?

According to this thread it should but I am curious as my brother's e24 callaway turbo may need one.
      Last edited by downforce22; 08-02-2015, 08:32 AM.
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

It does 8^)
        My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
        4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

How can I order your "Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt EMS in Motronic 55pin Case"?

Thank you.

Comment

Do you have any boards available? In need of one with wasted spark!
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

i wish i knew where to start to understand any of this lmao.

Comment

can you do this with MS3 board v3.57? or maybe a MS3 Daughterboard?

apexgoblin - versteht nicht jeder. Ist auch besser so!

Comment

Shot you a Pm
                  sigpic
                  Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                  88 Alpine 325i
                  1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Keith, I am considering running a ms2 on an s38b36. It looks like its motronic1.2 with a 0 261 200 350 ecu.

Any idea if your unit would work? Here is the pinout on page 105 for the 55 pins. It obviously uses a MAF instead of AFM which shouldn't be a problem.

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Sorry on the delayed response, I had a work project that has consumed my every waking moment and nightmares...It is done and mostly stable.

And sorry on the delay for those who have PM'd, I will be responding and clearing my inbox

Yes it will work, I have a couple running in M-based cars. You can run Alpha-N and ditch the flow sensor or it will support a MAF as well
                      My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

I have a 325e that i am putting a 2.7 stroker turbo motor in. I am wondering what computer i need and how much you charge for integrating megasquirt into the ecu box? PM me please.

Comment

You will need to switch over to the b25 55 pin harness, timing wheel and all injection related parts and then this will be PNP
                          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)

Comment

I'm glad you're still doing this and hope you continue to so for years to come. I will be in need of one around tax season if I had to guess. Long live whodwho!

Comment

Whodwho can you pm me? Im serious about getting a built unit from you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Comment

Would these boards be capable of controling a PWM solenoid mounted to a variable vane turbo? I'f so I'm more than interested. I've had my eye on the new ViPec units however the support for my application doens't exist. (m60 turbo)

shoot me a PM or email @ mr.mevans24@gmail.com

Willing to pay in advance if it's something that you can build.

Comment

Working...
                                X