• Show
Clear All

I need tarbo things and this.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Do you have one with wasted spark already and how much?
      2008 135i / 11.7@119mph
      91 e30 project

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
        Would these boards be capable of controling a PWM solenoid mounted to a variable vane turbo? I'f so I'm more than interested. I've had my eye on the new ViPec units however the support for my application doens't exist. (m60 turbo)

shoot me a PM or email @ mr.mevans24@gmail.com

Willing to pay in advance if it's something that you can build.
        ...more info needed. for science.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 318aye View Post
          ...more info needed. for science.
          It's a garret GT3782va turbo. Factory ecu on the fords used a 3d map (load/throttle position, boost, and something else I can't remember) to adjust vane position via a 2 wire solenoid. It's the same as the old BMW idle control valves however 2 wire and 3d. Using pulse width modulation you can achieve a 0-100% closed/open solenoid.

The car I'm building is a 95 540 M60 V8. I would like fully sequential injection and batch spark and the only ecu to my knowledge than can do this is the more expensive VEM's units and ViPec.

I need something that can can handle a table that will use load, boost, and tp to adjust the vanes either closed or open.

Comment

PM Sent about placing an order.

Comment

Sent you an email to cox.net.
              6psi 224hp/260tq

Comment

PM'd. Ready to order
                '86 Delphin 335i turbo -
                '88 Schwarz 325i -
                '94 w124 e420 -
                Turbo m30b35 Build Thread

Comment

Emailed and PMd

Comment

Pm'd as well, ready to order!
                    1987 325es - Turbo Build - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=379110
                    1988 320i Touring

Comment

Is Whodwho still around? I sent him a couple of PM's to order a unit with no reply. Is he still making these?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

He responded to me last week. He said he is far behind on his emails/pms and he has a long list of current orders he needs to take care of.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Thank you, as mentioned I am a bit behind. I do see that I have one from you, I sometimes check the forum on the phone but like to write back on a real keyboard and looks like I missed yours on the replies.

My apologies to all waiting on me, between work, the holidays and finally getting my car up and running after sitting a year I am trying to get caught up.
                          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
                          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Interested in an m50tu setup if possible. tried to PM you. Just want to ask a few questions and hopefully order. PM me when you get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by E30NS View Post
                              Interested in an m50tu setup if possible. tried to PM you. Just want to ask a few questions and hopefully order. PM me when you get the chance.

Also been waiting to hear if you had a chance to work on the 24v stuff before i look into an aem or the like.

Comment

Do you have an email? Your PM's are full and I'm very interested. Running an s50 OBD I and would love to upgrade to MS. Let me know.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                                Instagram:
                                https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                                LS Build Thread:
                                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Working...
                                X