Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently in Germany and may be able to grab a few parts if anyone is interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you actually shipped much back to the US yet??

Curious as to how shipping cost is running these days- I know if you're not careful it can eat up most of your potential profit, especially on the big stuff.

Comment

ok so if you find an mtech 2 thats for a late model btw, make it happen. no bs somehow some way

Comment

alpina or mtech 2 steering wheel?
        1991 318is ---230K - DD
        1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
        so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

euro grill please

Comment

e30love: don't be pushy. if I find one we'll go from there. I highly doubt i will though.

Rigmaster: all that I've shipped so far was a care package to my girlfriend. I'm brand new to to this international bit, so I'll be playing it slow at first. All prices would be PLUS shipping. I'm not looking to make a killing here, but I need this to be profitable enough to be worth the time and money it takes just for me to get to the yards and get stuff.

This weekend I'm going to be going out and getting a few things as a trial run as far as shipping, customs, ect goes. Once I have a few things I'll list them up and send them out. Once that goes through I'll have a bit more money to buy a bit more things... ect.
            Greg

Comment

Euro grills!
              sigpic

Comment

if you come across an M3 just laying around( keep dreaming?? :p ), and it has a good rear seat i would be interested!

Full Build Thread Here

Comment

Does anyone know the e34 euro smilies answer? That would make it SO MUCH EASIER. They are so many here I feel like they're under my bed... growing. Just kidding. No, really. Just kidding.

really.
                  Greg

Comment

im in for some euro bumpers front and back :up:
                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

M3 gauge cluster

Can you locate an M3 gauge cluster with km/h instead of miles?

Comment

M Tech 2 steering wheel Pls, it came in this models..

(e23) 85-88
                        (e24) 85-88
                        (e28) 85-88
                        (e30) 85-92
                        (e32) 88-92
                        (e34) 89-92

Let me know.

Comment

if you find some Euro bumper FOG LIGHTS either clear or yellow ones.. i would be forever grateful :) let me know and update a list of what you have so far. Im sure the E34 smilies the headlights themselves are the same but the brackets/housing that the lights mount to are different from e30s. Itd be easier to get euro smileys off an e30 like that touring
                          sigpic

Comment

JT: Thanks for the light info, I was pretty sure the light themselves would be the same, it wouldn't have been cost effective for bmw to have two different designs from bosch. I'll try and take a set out of an e30 and e34 to check them this weekend.

I'll see if I can find some euro bumber fogs. To be honest there aren't a lot of eurobumper cars, I think a lot of them either got crushed or exported. (I see way less on the roads too, most are late models)

What I have thus far for e30s: nix. the only thing that would work is the Alpina wheel

I plan on grabbing a set of euro smilies and a set or two of euro grills to send out, once those go out I'll have a bit more money to go to a JK and buy stuff.
                            Greg

Comment

just to throw out a suggestion

316i HVAC panels sell at ~$60 pretty well..

Happy hunting !
                              I'm a bit jealous..
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Capital find on the Alpina wheel btw..
                                -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Working...
                                X