No announcement yet.

FS: Custom shift/brake boots - $15 and up, shipping included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this awesome fabric at my supplier a while back, ended up making a pretty badass shift boot!

$40 as is, it's mounted to the frame and ready to snap in. I can make and include a matching handbrake boot for $20 additional. The shifter boot is ready to ship Tuesday.

- Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

I'm not sure if any of you would be interested but I got a shipment of cloh from overseas today!

Silver m-cross

Charcoal and beige überkaro

Pics taken with my phone so the colors may be a little off. I'll snap some good ones with a real camera in daylight as soon as possible.
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Possible you can do a Louis Vuitton boot?
        sigpic
        E30love

Comment

Originally posted by jink0619 View Post
          Possible you can do a Louis Vuitton boot?
          Sure, you'd have to send the cloth though.
          - Josh
          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

yea....that's gonna be a problem lol

well, do you have red leather? and can you stitch it with the M colors? I want both Boot and Ebrake.
            sigpic
            E30love

Comment

yea....that's gonna be a problem lol

well, do you have red leather? and can you stitch it with the M colors? I want both Boot and Ebrake.
              No red leather but I've got a really nice red vinyl that looks like leather. You'd be looking at $30 for a vinyl set with the M stitching.
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

I picked up a bunch of vintage upholstery cloth from a local shop selling off old cloth. It's probably about 100 yards - all patterned. Plaid, houndstooth, brocade, and even crazier stuff in tons of colors. Red, blue, green, silver, black, yellow, etc. All patterned. Some of it is woven vinyl too.

What do you guys want to see? I'm still sorting/cataloging so tell me what to post pics of.

Edit: 95% is automotive cloth so it's rated for sunlight exposure and shouldn't fade.
                - Josh
                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                  No red leather but I've got a really nice red vinyl that looks like leather. You'd be looking at $30 for a vinyl set with the M stitching.
                  Ok sounds good, paypal you soon for it, thanks
                  sigpic
                  E30love

Comment

Ok sounds good, paypal you soon for it, thanks
                    Sounds good man, thanks! Please remember to include shipping information.
                    - Josh
                    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                      I picked up a bunch of vintage upholstery cloth from a local shop selling off old cloth. It's probably about 100 yards - all patterned. Plaid, houndstooth, brocade, and even crazier stuff in tons of colors. Red, blue, green, silver, black, yellow, etc. All patterned. Some of it is woven vinyl too.

What do you guys want to see? I'm still sorting/cataloging so tell me what to post pics of.
                      ALL OF IT! :p

I'm thinking the houndstooth and random stuff, maybe the vinyl as well. I have yet to see a plaid that really makes me want it.

Also, the wallet is working out great so far! Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Oats View Post
                        ALL OF IT! :p

I'm thinking the houndstooth and random stuff, maybe the vinyl as well. I have yet to see a plaid that really makes me want it.

Also, the wallet is working out great so far! Thanks again!
                        Alright Travis, pics incoming. Glad to hear you're putting your gift to good use!
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Without further delay, some new plaid!

Stay tuned, more coming tomorrow!
                          - Josh
                          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

I'd like to see what you've got in good black leather. I've got a Lachsilber w black interior/black carpet. any other ideas you'd think would work I'd appreciate seeing.

Dave

Comment

Bam. your first post two seconds after I requested this lol.

that silver and black checker should look awesome.

Can I get a boot and ebrake in that?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by suruba View Post
                                Bam. your first post two seconds after I requested this lol.

that silver and black checker should look awesome.

Can I get a boot and ebrake in that?

Dave
                                life is all timing...

That's the first one in the post right?

It would be $50 shipped for a boot set I'm any of the patterns I just posted.
                                - Josh
                                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Working...
                                X