No announcement yet.

FS: Custom shift/brake boots - $15 and up, shipping included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instead of showing just the patterns I decided to make a boot set from all the vintage cloths I picked up last month. This is the first, a blue and black checkerboard plaid. I think they came out awesome!

They are currently homeless so just message me if you're interested. They can ship right away.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

Valentines day sale! 14% off all orders placed today
      - Josh
      1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Just thought I'd show off my Fuzz Fabrics boot! I got the ebrake boot too, but my husco armrest covers it too much currently.. I will soon be fixing this issue, and have my husco for sale :D Quality is exceptional, and the german flag stitching looks badass! Color of the boot since the pics are a bit fuzzy on the boot, is grey suede with german flag stitching! Truly a one off set of boots! I'll post other pics as soon as I have them :)
        Thank you again!!!

Attached Files
        Project e30 m3 starts now..... :D

Comment

Looks great in there! Thanks for posting the great installed photos.
          - Josh
          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Purple mtech?

Comment

Originally posted by webbiee View Post
              Purple mtech?
              that's badass. I don't have any of that but if you send in some I will turn it into boots for you. I made the leather/houndstooth combo a few posts back from a set of rear coupe cards.
              - Josh
              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Cant wait for my Toyota SR5 boot in black leather. Should spiff the old 80's truck up a bit.
                Thanks man.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Unfortunately I don't. I was only lucky enough to find the door cards.

Hmmm, maybe leather/matching color stitching?

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                  that's badass. I don't have any of that but if you send in some I will turn it into boots for you. I made the leather/houndstooth combo a few posts back from a set of rear coupe cards.

Comment

Incredible work, incredible customer service.
                    Had some extra rear door cards with houndstooth fabric and wanted my e-brake boot to match the interior. Seeing this thread and looking at the quality work, made it certain I would get what I had in mind.
                    Thanks again Fuzz Fabrics!!!:p
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                        Cant wait for my Toyota SR5 boot in black leather. Should spiff the old 80's truck up a bit.
                        Thanks man.
                        You're welcome.
                        I'm going to stop at the post office today and check to see if they have it. I'll shoot you a PM and let you know.

I can do that, I have a purple that matches the BMW one.
                        Originally posted by nickyatm650 View Post
                        Incredible work, incredible customer service.
                        Had some extra rear door cards with houndstooth fabric and wanted my e-brake boot to match the interior. Seeing this thread and looking at the quality work, made it certain I would get what I had in mind.
                        Thanks again Fuzz Fabrics!!!:p
                        Thanks! I'm glad you like it, looks very nice installed.
                        Originally posted by 13bpower View Post
                        Ordered.
                        Thank you for the order!
                        - Josh
                        1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

I could try and find some super shitty cards and strip the fabric for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                            I could try and find some super shitty cards and strip the fabric for you.
                            The boot I made for nickyatm a few posts up was made from rear cards. The boots are small so not much is required
                            - Josh
                            1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Originally posted by Cletonius View Post
                              The boot I made for nickyatm a few posts up was made from rear cards. The boots are small so not much is required
                              Exactly how much fabric is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                                Exactly how much fabric is needed?
                                For a brake boot I'd need 2 pieces that are 13x6 inches at the minimum. That would get you something like the leather/hounds boot I made a few posts back
                                - Josh
                                1990 325is

Need a shift boot?

Comment

Working...
                                X