No announcement yet.

FS: Custom shift/brake boots - $15 and up, shipping included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in yardage of OE BMW M-Cross cloth? I'm going to be ordering from overseas and have had lots of people ask for it.

Please PM ASAP if you want in on the buy.
    - Josh
    1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
    Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

PM'd you about status of shift boot and ebrake boot? Thanks. Swen.

Comment

Plz pm me if any of these 2 fabrics will be available any time in the future. Im holding off to get one from you in any of these two

Black/grey houndstooth

Purple mtech

Comment

Seconded for purple mtech

Comment

Anyone hear from Cletonius in last 30 days? Trying to get a response on ship date for a shift and ebrake boot...LMK if he's still online. Thanks.

Comment

I got this second handed, but it looks perfect! :D

Harp

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Originally posted by Swendog View Post
                  Anyone hear from Cletonius in last 30 days? Trying to get a response on ship date for a shift and ebrake boot...LMK if he's still online. Thanks.
                  Nope. I have been waiting 1.5 months. Jesus Christ. Wars have been fought in this amount of time. I'm getting too old for this shit.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                  Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                  Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

I hear ya. I had good communication with him pre-sale and he just vanished after acknowledging receipt of funds. I don't get it. Guy has a great rep for producing a quality product- just needs to let us know what's up. If I don't hear back by Sunday, I'll have to open a dispute with PayPal. Sucks dealing this way.

Swen

Comment

No word from Cletonius still? Bummer, I hope he comes back/ is okay. Was really interested in ordering a boot set.
                      1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                      1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                      bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

This guy has vanished. My dispute was settled with PayPal today and I got my money back. I would suggest anyone else to do the same. The guy did some very nice work...too bad he's gone AWOL.

Swen

Comment

I'm interested in an Automotive grade microsuede. I'll be running a z4 3.0i shift lever which sits lower than stock. Do you have the measurements for it? It looks to me like you have that setup in the picture which looks great. I'd like black stitching.
                          1987 325 project

Comment

No respect for thieves.
                            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by skuurt skuurt View Post
                              I'm interested in an Automotive grade microsuede. I'll be running a z4 3.0i shift lever which sits lower than stock. Do you have the measurements for it? It looks to me like you have that setup in the picture which looks great. I'd like black stitching.
                              Really? Look at the last few posts man

Comment

Damn I wonder what happened...

Does anyone else make a similar product?
                                '91 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X