Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now TINTED: Digital volt meter. Fits in OEM switch location!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
    Let me know if you still have any? I'll send you my monies today.
    Yes I still have a lot left!

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
      Yes I still have a lot left!
      Mr. States, you have my monies!:p
      Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Bump!!

Comment

How much horsepower will this add to my car? I'm trina mod my whip.

jk.... free bummmp

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
          I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Has anyone tapped the battery terminal at the firewall?

I put mine into the fog switch blank on my 318, and tried out tapping the power supply at the headlight switch. Of course this resulted in voltage changing when turning on the lights, so I want to do it right and get the cleanest signal possible.

I plan on tackling this tonight but just wondering if anyone has advice.

Does the battery wire pass through near the ECU? I have to believe that there is a better way than sending the signal wire through the firewall at the ECU loom and tapping in the engine bay.

Comment

Jay I sent money for 3 volt meters.
              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

I don't know how I had not seen this thread before. I've been looking for something like this for a while. Ill be picking one up next week. How many are available? I have a buddy who might want one as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
                sigpic
                Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

payment sent for 2....
                  sigpic

Comment

how much longer till the new batch is in? interested in 2

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

I believe if you could get these to scale and read from 0 - 5V you could probably get them to display from a huge range of analog senders. Things like wideband O2 sensors, oil pressure and temp, head temp, etc.

It would be easiest if the manufacturer modified it to read from that voltage, I wouldn't want to create a circuit that went to over 100v just to display the output from a sensor.

Just a thought in case there is some flexibility with the design...

[edit]
                      Thinking about it more, there would have to be some sort of calibration as well depending on the sender. Still an interesting idea if you ask me. I love the idea of some small gauges in the blanks in the dash, I just don't much need voltage and would definitely prefer oil pressure & temp, and AFR.
                      Last edited by FastAndLight; 08-20-2013, 06:45 PM. Reason: more thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by e30m3s54turbo View Post
                        Jay I sent money for 3 volt meters.
                        Got it. Order is going out tomorrow!

Originally posted by Poorboyz View Post
                        I don't know how I had not seen this thread before. I've been looking for something like this for a while. Ill be picking one up next week. How many are available? I have a buddy who might want one as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
                        Cool. Just let me know man! I have a bunch more in stock!

Originally posted by jayare View Post
                        payment sent for 2....
                        Got it, will get it out tomorrow.

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                        how much longer till the new batch is in? interested in 2
                        New batch is in. I have stock!

Originally posted by FastAndLight View Post
                        I believe if you could get these to scale and read from 0 - 5V you could probably get them to display from a huge range of analog senders. Things like wideband O2 sensors, oil pressure and temp, head temp, etc.

It would be easiest if the manufacturer modified it to read from that voltage, I wouldn't want to create a circuit that went to over 100v just to display the output from a sensor.

Just a thought in case there is some flexibility with the design...

[edit]
                        Thinking about it more, there would have to be some sort of calibration as well depending on the sender. Still an interesting idea if you ask me. I love the idea of some small gauges in the blanks in the dash, I just don't much need voltage and would definitely prefer oil pressure & temp, and AFR.
                        This is a good idea and I have thought about this a lot....unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to do something like this. :(

Comment

Money sent for one unit. :)
                          -Brandon
                          '86 325es S50
                          '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
                          '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
                          '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
                          S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

Got mine in the mail today!!!
                            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Thank you, Jay. I received all three.
                              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Aloha Jay, sent you payment for one.

Can you make Amperage gauges ? if so, I take one too.

Mahalo,
                                Frank
                                Last edited by fporro; 08-26-2013, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X