Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUMP, refer to first post.

Comment

How much for a 13 button OBC and how much for the 6 button? I don't need the harness for the 6, but if the price is right for the 13 I may be interested. Do you have any ignition/steering wheel lock housings?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	open-uri20150422-27456-1o0mie4_.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	9971284
      1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
        How much for a 13 button OBC and how much for the 6 button? I don't need the harness for the 6, but if the price is right for the 13 I may be interested. Do you have any ignition/steering wheel lock housings?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	open-uri20150422-27456-1o0mie4_.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	9971284
        Do not have 13/6 button OBC's, ignition housing is gone as well. Still have ignition switch.

Comment

Sent PM
          I’m rebuilding an E30 I saved from a crack house. Follow along on my Instagram and give me some motivation and tips!

Instagram: @E30tweak

Comment

Do you have the clutch switch bracket & switch (found on cars with cruise control)? They are parts 32, 33 & 34 in the diagram.

Thanks!

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
              Do you have the clutch switch bracket & switch (found on cars with cruise control)? They are parts 32, 33 & 34 in the diagram.

Thanks!

I should have these, will double check.

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post

I should have these, will double check.
                Thanks, let me know if they are in there still.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

bump

Comment

Do you have the fuel line breather cover in the rear passenger side wheel well?

Comment

Originally posted by turner.e30 View Post
                      Do you have the fuel line breather cover in the rear passenger side wheel well?
                      Don't have this, sorry

Comment

I have a 1993 318I Touring that has a trailer hitch and I want to remove it. To do this I need to replace the hitch with a carrier (p/n 51121925956). The carrier is the part under the bumper cover. How much do you want for the carrier?

Comment

still have any seat beat receptacles? Need one with the spring that returns the button back up!!!
                          Flickr

Comment

I am looking for slider vent mechanism behind the HVAC panel. Do you have this?
                            Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                            BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
                              I have a 1993 318I Touring that has a trailer hitch and I want to remove it. To do this I need to replace the hitch with a carrier (p/n 51121925956). The carrier is the part under the bumper cover. How much do you want for the carrier?
                              Carrier is gone with the bumper

Comment

Originally posted by m3clutch View Post
                                still have any seat beat receptacles? Need one with the spring that returns the button back up!!!
                                No receptacles

Comment

Working...
                                X