Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CEP - BMW E30 Body kits MTech 1, AC Schnitzer, Zender. Price drop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PieterVN View Post
    I'm looking for reviews on the M-Tech 2 skirts and pods from CEP. Anybody?
    reelizmpro has the mtech1 kit on his car and I think he posted about it in his S52 early euro model thread. Not exactly what you're looking for, but can give you an idea of the quality of the parts
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

reelizmpro has the mtech1 kit on his car and I think he posted about it in his S52 early euro model thread. Not exactly what you're looking for, but can give you an idea of the quality of the parts
      Well, i'm looking to change my Pfeba side skirst to the M-Tech 2 skirts and pods. OEM Parts are super expensive and mostly require quite some repairs.
      So i'm looking for reviews on the CEP skirts and pods to see how they compare to the original parts. Ideally i find a kit that mounts just like the original parts, but it seem that most of the replica kits are just glued to the car.

I'm not really a fan of glueing parts to my car. To be honest, i don't understand why they do not make kits that use original clips. Why change something that's working great . I would pay extra for this feature.
      Belgian E30 Driver
      /
      //
      1990 - E30 - 318i Cabriolet Brilliantrot
      /// 1988 - E30 - 320i Touring Diamantschwarz (Sold)
      /// 1990 - E30 - 318IS Coupé Lazurblau

Check out my Rare BMW Music Edition Cassettes Topic

Comment

So originally the mtech 1 kit was 825 USD and now its like 2k Euro? wtf?? all the prices on their site are fucking insane.
        -E30 323i 1983
        -Honda CB250n 1980

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skitzy777 View Post
          So originally the mtech 1 kit was 825 USD and now its like 2k Euro? wtf?? all the prices on their site are fucking insane.
          The original post was from 7 years ago and also said it was a price drop. Even so that is quite a jump. The pictures in the OP and the website are now different so maybe the kits are made by a different manufacturer now? Or maybe this just how e30 parts prices are nowadays.

Originally posted by ClassicEuroParts View Post

Hello, fellow BMW enthusiasts - You asked and we delivered! We have years of experiance - and not only that. We are having a Price Drop!
          We are a company based in Europe, having multiple warehouses in different countries. The parts we reproduce are different from the ones on the market. The fittment is made as close as possible and the surface finish of the products are near mirror. Not much preperation is needed unlike for the other ones being sold. We offer parts for classic BMWs. In this topic you will see the parts we offer in the category of "Body Kits". For the full list of parts, please visit our website at http://www.classiceuroparts.com

Body kits - Click here
          Euro bumpers, Valances, Smiley headlights, Indicators, Trim - Click here
          Accesories - Click here

Most of our parts are made out of PlastiFlex. It is a new, not yet worldwide known material that can be used for different applications including making car parts like spoilers. Please click the image below to see a video of the materials flexible properties.

WE OFFER FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!

BMW E30 MTech I full body kit - 825 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 MTech I Front Spoiler - 249 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 MTech I Rear Spoiler - 249 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 MTech I Boot Spoiler - 229 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 MTech I side skirts - 249 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 AC Schnitzer front spoiler - 249 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 Euro Zender 3 piece spoiler - 249 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

BMW E30 Early Euro Heckblende - 79 usd (+21% VAT if you are from Europe)

Comment

How much is the shipping for the 3 piece zender e30 rear kit? Shipping to Idaho 83646 usa
            thanks,
            jm

Comment

Working...
            X