• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    last time i asked it was a no.

I really wished they would make a kit :(

Comment

Thread Resurection.. Anyone got a contact for Jordan or someone doing similar service? PM Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Sherms View Post
        Thread Resurection.. Anyone got a contact for Jordan or someone doing similar service? PM Thnx
        My friend does this hit him up on IG locallyhatedwrapz he did my mtech2 wheel and mostly does bmws

Comment

đź‘Ś

Comment

Avoid Stitched Wheels, seems like he closed up shop but he wasted 6+ months of my time claiming my wheel was done and would ship that week several times, ignoring emails, and then when I finally disputed the transaction and got my money back shipped me back my wheel which had literally not been touched at all. This all happened this summer. Just do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. I haven't looked for someone else to do it yet so don't have a rec, just have an anti-rec.

Comment

there are a few threads on here of multiple people being bamboozled by this fella. i read about a couple folks, who ended up contacting his employer (a GMC dealer, IIRC) and were able to get their items back, but only after having to go that far with it.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good to know thanks

Comment

If anyone has other recs for guys who rewrap please lmk. Looking to do mt2 in black leather, black stitching, cover horn in leather. Stitched wheels seems like a good price and nice work, shame he went mia

Comment

If anyone has other recs for guys who rewrap please lmk. Looking to do mt2 in black leather, black stitching, cover horn in leather. ...
                    No specific recommendation as I had my MT2 redone in Poland before shipping rates became prohibitive, but consider shaving off the side spoke ridges a bit -- mine is now a lot more comfortable!

Comment

can you wrap a wood steering wheel with leather or alcantara plus padding?
                      1993 325iC
                      1998 M3
                      1987 535iS

Comment

I don’t see why not, oem leather wheels are just hard rubber/plastic underneath.

Comment

I got a kit from "https://www.custom-steering-wheels.com/bmw" and it was GREAT. Good quality leather and string and all. Took me 2 hours to complete, tedious but saved 100+,
                          Transaction Feedback
                          Various E30 Parts for Sale!
                          Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
                          -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
                          -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by ScottSneed View Post
                            I got a kit from "https://www.custom-steering-wheels.com/bmw" and it was GREAT. Good quality leather and string and all. Took me 2 hours to complete, tedious but saved 100+,
                            Got any pics of the finished product?
                            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ScottSneed View Post
                              I don't understand what they are selling. Do you just get the leather and thread and you have to sew it yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post

I don't understand what they are selling. Do you just get the leather and thread and you have to sew it yourself?
                                yep, easy peezy, took me maybe 2 hours.
                                Transaction Feedback
                                Various E30 Parts for Sale!
                                Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
                                -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
                                -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

Comment

Working...
                                X