BBK for e30 318/325s, e30 M3s and e36 M3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
    i hope these are around when i get ready to upgrade to bigger brakes!
    Not me! Too damn much moo-lah for my puny needs. Beautiful stuff, no doubt. I am still going with the Audi discs and E34 540 calipers, 750i MC.

Lee, that is beautiful stuff. No disrespect intended...I also think what you offer is an excellent value. Looks to be better engeneering and better parts, for less money than any I have seen...it is just MASSIVE (get it?) overkill for my needs/budget.

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Lee,

Interested in a set for my M3, Do you know if these will fit using Fikse wheels as there clearance is tight already. I will email you seperate as well.

Thanks,

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
      R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Another PM sent! Very intrested. Im going to be running Keskin KT1's on my newly aquired E30. Do you know if there should be any clearance problems? The wheels are 16x7.5 with an ET20. Thanks!

Josh K

Comment

bump. Still waiting for more information.

Josh K

Comment

Yes please more info, what about the brake boosterand the MC? Does it need a p. valve as well?
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump for Lee! Just got my kit installed last night! Good stuff!

Comment

Iflytii, can you tell us about your setup? What brake booster and MC are you running and did you have to use an aftermarket D, valve?
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  Iflytii, can you tell us about your setup? What brake booster and MC are you running and did you have to use an aftermarket D, valve?
                  Running a e21 booster to clear my manifold (s50) with a 750 (25mm) MC. I will be installing my bias valve and finishing up all the plumbing tonight so with luck, I should be driving by this weeked. I know Lee is currently working on the rear kit to compliment these front calipers but since I am running 318ti trailing arms I am forced to develop a kit specifically for my trailing arms. I've adapted a wilwood rotor to a stock OEM blank rotor by turning the OEM rotor down and drilling to accept the 2 piece rotor surface. I've already sourced calipers that are a good match to the fronts and I simply need to design the brackets. I'll be sure to post when I am finished with everything.

Comment

that looks nice

Comment

bump...more info please! You have a PM!

Josh K

Comment

Sorry to everyone I haven't been much present on the forum over the past few weeks. I have been extremely busy finalizing development and production of the complete line of massive brakes for the whole 3 serie range. from the venerable 2002 to the e46. Here are a few shots I took for my development archives of the e30 318-325 race kit. Huge calipers and massive rotors. Beware, they require race wheels such as Team Dynamics and Kosei K1 (+8mm spacers) to clear the big clampers. I guarantee no brake fade whatever the conditions. Hats are available in "magnesium yellow" and clear anodizing. Expect 2 weeks delay for orders as I am sold out on several items. I will also handle all Wilwood sales with parts "drop shipped" from the factory. Kit requires a minimum of 15" wheels with lots of room behind the dish. 16" is an easier fit. Enjoy.
                        Installation kit is $450usd + $120 calipers, $60 rotors and pads.

Paypal welcome

Any question? Contact me at massivebrakes@gmail.com

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Do you have an E36 325iS kit yet?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Hi everyone.

Those who would like to have the pdf file of the kit mock-up, please email me. The mock-up can be printed on 11" x 17" paper, stuck on cardboard and cut out. Then apply it to the back of your wheel. That is is the only way to make sure the kit fits, or how much spacer is needed.

Kits are available for all 3 series, from the 2002 to the e46. I do have a 13" x 1.25" and 1.38" kit. It uses the top of the line Wilwood SL6R calipers with 6 pistons. I also have the mock-ups for that kit.

My kits are sturdier than most "big brake style" kits that can be found around. While others will use 1" thick rotors, I find them not sufficient to evacuate heat at track events. If you track your car, consider the 1.38" rotors. All parts are CNC machined, ensuring a perfect fit and alignment that some other kits cannot supply. No shimming required. But as the same radial mount applies to the 1.25" and 1.38" rotors, a set of 1/16" shims is supplied so that you have the option of rotor width.
                            Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I just emailed you another question, can you attach that PDF (4-pot) when you reply (david.moffitt@ .... )

PS - any real reason to want bigger than .81 for AutoX / Street only? (I have another car for the track)
                              Sold my Sepang Bronze 1990 325is and miss it already

Comment

Can you give us the distance between the face of the rotor and the outside of the caliper (caliper overhang)? I want to make sure that I have enough space with my current setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X