Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBK for e30 318/325s, e30 M3s and e36 M3s

Hi everyone.

Please allow me to introduce Massive Brakes, a new line of race brake upgrades designed exclusively for BMWs. Kits are available for 2002s, e21s, e30s and e36s.

Here are a few shots of the e30 M3 kit with 13" x 1.25" rotors (330mm x 32mm). It requires 17" wheels. All parts are CNC'd and anodized for extra protection. Kits are designed around well proven 6-piston Wilwood calipers and GT rotors. The e30 M3 installation kit includes two hats, radial mounts, 12.9 graded fasteners, and hydraulic fittings. Basic kit is $600usd. While the e30 325 kit starts at $450usd plus calipers, pads and rotors. It is built around the well proven Wilwood Superlite calipers.

More info: l.vuong@sympatico.ca

See the complete development photos:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

e30 325 kit with 11-3/4" x 1-1/4" rotors

2002 kit is pictured below
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Sweeeeeeeeeetttttttttt

Comment

Hi Lee.
      Are you interested in selling just the rotor hats?

Thanks,
      Luke

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

how much is a complete kit with rotors, calipers, and pads?

Comment

Why does that caliper sit so low on the rotor? Does it have to be there or can you bring it up higher at all?
          sigpic

Comment

PM has been sent.

Josh K

Comment

i'd be interested if you have a kit that will fit 16" wheels. Those look really nice

1991 330is

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30 View Post
                i'd be interested if you have a kit that will fit 16" wheels. Those look really nice
                Same here. My PM asked that question as well a complete price for calipers/rotors and pads.

Josh K

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Hi Lee.
                  Are you interested in selling just the rotor hats?

Thanks,
                  Luke
                  Hi Luke.

Hats are available separetely if you prefer. I have sets for .81" vented discs, and one for 1.25" discs. Now, all hats are anodized gold and brackets are stainless steel. Pictures shows a previous batch.

BTW I only sell the installation kit. Wilwood Superlite calipers ($125each), rotors ($40 to $70) and pads ($70 to $140) can be bought from your local supplier, or from mine (www.totalracesupply.com). In the later situations, the Wilwood parts would be shipped directly from Wilwood in California. A complete 318/325 kit will cost between $900 and $1050 depending on options.

As a sidenote. Racers will use the thicker 1.25" kit while most drivers will prefer the 11-3/4" x 0.81" kit as it is easier to fit, due to wheel clearance restrictions. 15" wheels will work, but 16 inchers make the fitting easier. Nonetheless, both types of wheels will require extra clearance inside the wheel. Remember that those 4-pot race calipers are about 2.25" thick beyond the rotors. As a basic rules, all those wheels with thick lipses will not offer much clearance. FWD wheels + spacers are prefered. Kosei K1 and Team Dynamics are great wheels for thicker brakes.

Also, the calipers can be installed a bit higher or a bit lower than their original position if you want to use the not-too-expensive Superlite calipers with lug mounts. Wilwood's SL6R/SL4R are radial mount calipers that allow more installation flexibility but are priced at more than double the price. Radial mounts are also $150usd more.

Last edited by Massive Lee; 09-20-2006, 10:59 AM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Thanks all for your interest. I must leave for 4 days for racing at Le Circuit Mont-Tremblant. I will be back on Sunday and will try to answer all your questions. Thanks again buddies.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

As a customer of Lee's, I can vouch for the quality of his kits! I have both the 2002 and e30/m3 kits. Good stuff!

Comment

$450 for complete front and back..ok i Scrolled down
                        Last edited by japspecvr6; 09-20-2006, 03:18 PM.

M52 |S52 Cams|E36 Rack Swap|GC Coilover Kit |. . . . . . . . . More To Come

Comment

Originally posted by japspecvr6 View Post
                          $450 for complete front and back.........??
                          Judas Priest Francis- READ the post, and the follow-ups. It's spelled out pretty clearly.

Comment

I want some :)
                            sigpic

Comment

i hope these are around when i get ready to upgrade to bigger brakes!

Comment

Working...
                              X