Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 24V Swap Parts and other things - ALL SOLD

SOLD Condor Offset Treehouse Style CAB's - $120

Our control arm brackets are made from solid steel and made for the BMW E30 and BMW E36. These control arm bushings are made for the street and track!

SOLD Garagistic 24V 10 Degree Twist DSSR - $75

E30 24V 10 DEGREE TWIST DSSR SELECTOR ROD - 25111220838 Introducing the Garagistic E30 187mm 10-degree twist DSSR. This DSSR is meant for all E30s that have been motor swapped to any DOHC 24v motors (such as M50, S50, S52, M52, etc) but are still using the Getrag 260 transmission originally found in 6 cyl E30s. This

SOLD Garagistic 24V Swap G260 Brace - $50

When 24v swapping an E30 you have a few choices for transmissions, but generally, the most common and cost-efficient option would be to reuse the stock E30 Getrag 260. If you plan on using the Getrag 260 transmission (the original tranny that came in E30 6-cyl cars) behind any of the DOHC motors such as M50, S50, etc, then you are going to need this transmission brace to properly mount your Getrag 260 transmission at the correct angle in your E30. This transmission brace is made of steel and accepts factory bushings.THIS IS VERSION V2! It's LIGHTER and now STAINLESS! *Note: Designed for use with the E30 G260 transmission and a 24V motor ONLY, if you are using the transmission from a 24V car you will not need this brace. FEATURES Design: Designed for use with G260 24V E30 swaps Design: Engineered on CAD Production: Laser cut for high precision Material: Made from Steel for strength and durability FITMENT Fits: Works on M5X/S5X swapped E30's with Getrag 260 Will NOT work with E30s swapped with ZF Transmissions Designed for use with the E30 G260 transmission and a 24V motor ONLY, if you are using the transmission from a 24V car you will not need this brace.

SOLD Garagistic 80A Transmission Mounts - $20

BMW Manual Transmission Mounts - E30, E36, E46, E21, E28, E39, E90, E92 Overview WHAT ARE POLY TRANS MOUNTS? These polyurethane transmission mounts are meant for that OEM + feel. That means you want a subtle upgrade for your street car without too much of a compromise in comfort, these bushings are a happy medium.

SOLD M50 Manifold Conversion Kit - $160

SOLD Condor 24V Swap Engine Mounts - $80

Condor Speed Shop has designed the ultimate engine swap mount for the BMW E30. Our S5x/M5x Swap Engine Mount Set makes 24v engine swaps in your BMW E30 a breeze.

Last edited by lambo; 06-29-2018, 10:38 AM.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

no longer swapping? or are these leftovers?
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by wworm View Post
      no longer swapping? or are these leftovers?
      No longer swapping. I've known deep down for a while that the M52 isn't really the engine I want to put in my car and I've finally decided to let it go...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

right on. More m20?
        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

boop

Comment

beep
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

ill take those 80a trans mounts

Comment

M20 turbo is your friend.
                1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

still have the m50 conversion kit

Comment

Working...
                    X