No announcement yet.

BMW E30 VER. 5 Carbon Fiber cold air intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i was wondering what the intake is connected to in the front in that picture of the 24V swap you have. where did you get that?
    sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
    Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

that is a custom fastener that the customer made himself.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Wow jeez. I'm actually in the process of making my own fiberglass one cuz I thought those weren't available. And I guess I was right. Oh well. Haha oh and btw I want to buy an intake too within the next month. When will you have more?
        sigpic

Originally posted by whiltebeitel
        Has anyone told you your car sounds like secks? Big, manly, hairy sex, that is. None of that wussy romantic "making love" crap, either.

Comment

I have 3 in stock right now:) PM me to order

7speedshop.com

Comment

sending PM now

i have a 87 325is

unfortunately I still have the stock box but was trying to "build" my kit before i bought any wasteful pieces. i plan on getting the miller war chip eventually but may just put this on the stock box until i get a MAF thingy to replace the 5lb box. I def want this ordered tmrw so lets make something happen
            m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
            build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Will a 3.5" version for the Euro 3.5" MAF ever be made?
              1989 US E30 Cammed S52
              Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

I'm not sure, I would need to change everything but the CF shell. It wont be made in the near future but I will try to make one. I might design a different kit for 3.5" guys before fall. I'm currently working on an exhaust kit for subaru's so I've been busy.

7speedshop.com

Comment

^^^Finally!
                  95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                  Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                  LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Any install pics on an m42? Can't for the life of me tighten the 10mm nuts on the MAF-to-intake adapter since the intake tubing covers up part of each of the 4 holes. And there's absolutely no way the factory "ringed hex" nuts will ever go on.

Comment

Pm'd
                      Tim.

Comment

All PMs replied

7speedshop.com

Comment

Just got my kit in the mail today..it comes oiled or whatever right?

But it looks great. i only ordered the adapter for the stock box last night so im waiting to install it. ill post pics when i get it all in. im def planning on making some kind of custom fastener like what was in that one pic so hot air isnt contaminating the cool.
                          I hope im not let down by performance!

Comment

actually this showed me exactly how to install mine. i dont need to make anything really..but hey Archy..u notice any improvements in performance. is it more jumpy on the gas?
                            Originally posted by Archr0y View Post
                            I received mine in the post today, and have just finished installing it.

I was an early adopter with the Miller MAF (Gen I), and I found I had to trim around 7-8mm off the silicon hose as it was a touch to long to fit it all in there. Also a very tight fit next to the ABS pump but nothing is rubbing - it's a great fit now.
                            Also trimmed the supplied mounting bracket (for neatness).

I am very pleased with it, no driving/sound impressions yet but I love the way it unclutters the engine bay and it looks very good in there.

Cheers,
                            Paul.

Comment

^^its all pre-oiled and ready to go.

7speedshop.com

Comment

bump taking orders!

7speedshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X