No announcement yet.

BMW E30 VER. 5 Carbon Fiber cold air intakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you give me a price shipped to the UK please?

Zip is BH21 8NE

Comment

got mine, need to install it now :)
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

it doesn't fit in my engine bay, do I need to trim it? it's way too long and abs prongs scratch it.
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
          it doesn't fit in my engine bay, do I need to trim it? it's way too long and abs prongs scratch it.
          Send me a pm for install help. The only that should need trimming is the possibly the plastic flex hose.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

7speedshop.com

Comment

Please PM price for Kit w/Headlight Snorkel for a M20; shipped to 33323

Thanks!

Comment

Do you make a 3.5" version for the upgraded Euro MAF for 24V swaps?

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
              Instagram:
              https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
              LS Build Thread:
              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Could you pm me with a price shipped including the headlight delete
                Originally posted by Vokuhila
                I laughed, and then I serioused

Comment

Ver.5 cold air intake

Whats the best deal you can do for the following:
                  m20 1991 325i 5-speed

1. Kamotors Ver. 5 Carbon Fiber cold air intake kit
                  2. 3" Inlet Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapte
                  3. Shipped to 33065

Thanks
                  [1991, E-30 325i, 5-Speed, M20, Brillantrot] [1998, B5 Passat 1.8t] [2007, R6 Yamaha] [2011, Tundra 5.7]

Comment

I sent you a PM.
                    How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Kits still available?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post

Same problem... No way it fits wit the stock AFM.

If you have an M20B27, you would need to somehow cut down 2"-3" off the total length of the intake from the end of the intake elbow boot to the end of the carbon fiber enclosure.

Comment

PM'd and emailed a week ago about fitment issues and asking for any recommendations with no response.

Comment

Originally posted by oprahhwinfreyy View Post

If you have an M20B27, you would need to somehow cut down 2"-3" off the total length of the intake from the end of the intake elbow boot to the end of the carbon fiber enclosure.

Before i did my I head build I never had to cut or modify anything when on the stock eta stuff, gotta be a little creative with that bracket but other than that it fitted fine, even with the rear headlight cover, however though this was when I was one of the first people to run his intake system so idk if the dimensions has changed over time

PM'd and emailed a week ago about fitment issues and asking for any recommendations with no response.
                              Kameron has a facebook page try reaching him there
                              1986 325e (EUR)
                              Grey Market
                              Zinno
                              327i Build
                              Zender kit
                              ESM 008TA

Restoration progress TBA

Originally posted by ethrtyiS
                              sweet! day after my first final. really getting waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jrey View Post
                                Before i did my I head build I never had to cut or modify anything when on the stock eta stuff, gotta be a little creative with that bracket but other than that it fitted fine, even with the rear headlight cover, however though this was when I was one of the first people to run his intake system so idk if the dimensions has changed over time

Kameron has a facebook page try reaching him there

Circle A is the top of the ABS. Circle B is the line coming out of the radiator towards the firewall and down.

I can't close the hood with the filter bolted up because it sits atop the ABS. I can't divert it to the right side like I see in all the photos because the side of the filter meets that line from the radiator.

Comment

Working...
                                X