X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nwn54
    replied
    Randy23 is looking like another one… Replying to all WTB threads saying he has the item.
    codeychrist@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• funcrew
    replied
    Indeed. Zero post user Depp on this forum offered to ship me a TCD turbo manifold for $300. Emailed me a six year old photo from bimmerforums. I asked him for a new photo with today's date written on a paper alongside the part. Crickets...

Folks, if the deal seems too good to be true... Google image search is your friend.

Leave a comment:

• Tim8oland
    replied
    Please BAN User ID: Chol@1
    cholek176@gmail.com
    aka Kevin Chole

This guy tried scamming me. Sent me 2 money requests and 2 pictures that were of different items not matching.
    Hope this helps everyone

Leave a comment:

• roguetoaster
    replied
    Temp ban all legit users for a week. Scammers will have only scammers to scam.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Fmack09 & Breda is banned now. Eric2 are already banned

Leave a comment:

• AWDBOB
    replied
    Hey all- be careful with Breda (https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member/123942-breda)

He reached out stating that he had Euroweaves he wanted to part with, for too cheap a price.

He sent me photos and they were suspicious- photos were blurry, like they were screenshotted. I recognized the backdrop from the photos (from Elrich Wheelworks), so I went digging and low and behold found the wheels I was being “sold”.

I asked if he had any photos of them on the car, to verify they were real, and he did not, and immediately started pushing a fast timeframe. I called him out and he immediately stopped responding.

Anyway, he seems a bit more dangerous than the “email my friend he has a set” type of guy, because he knew what I was looking for and the right type of photos to send, similar to the Mario scammer who successfully scammed a ton of folks on here recently, where they know what people are looking for and know the market and take advantage.

He has logged in every day since, too, so beware. Mods, ban if possible before someone gets burned out of a significant amount of coin.

Leave a comment:

• 89_325i
    replied
    And another

Leave a comment:

• 89_325i
    replied
    Got this one. 100% scam.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    I banned him/her/them yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• restart
    replied
    Got it. FWIW... attached screen shot of message

Click image for larger version

Name:	B8939134-DB82-4759-BF63-9CE179521921.png
Views:	170
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	10024342
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Is he posting or sending PMs?

if you see posts, you can report it and one of us (TWO!) active mods will delete it. If it's a PM, we can't see anything. I guess replying to this thread is the best way to deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by restart View Post
    moderator-Masha.M

please ban
    Cole248
    jacksonrodd216@gmail.com
    This scammer is still posting!/
    Here is his message to me > CATALYTIC mount bracket for AUTOMATIC I have someone that have this for sale PM jacksonrodd216@gmail.com if you’re interested thank you.<

I also got the same response from this person I would vote for a ban also

Leave a comment:

• restart
    replied

moderator-Masha.M

please ban
    Cole248
    jacksonrodd216@gmail.com
    This scammer is still posting!/
    Here is his message to me > CATALYTIC mount bracket for AUTOMATIC I have someone that have this for sale PM jacksonrodd216@gmail.com if you’re interested thank you.<

Originally posted by restart View Post
    Yah...
    scammer still active as Lurdab...

• Lurddab Today, 11:14 PM
      CATALYTIC mount bracket for AUTOMATIC I have someone that have this for sale PM jacksonrodd216@gmail.com if you’re interested thank you.

Leave a comment:

• restart
    replied
    Yah...
    scammer still active as Lurdab...

• Lurddab Today, 11:14 PM
      CATALYTIC mount bracket for AUTOMATIC I have someone that have this for sale PM jacksonrodd216@gmail.com if you’re interested thank you.

Leave a comment:

• randywalters
    replied
    Originally posted by betz View Post
    This seems pretty suspicious . . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	10021731
    Classic scam attempt. Scammer just happens to know someone who has that exact part for sale, as if people keep an inventory list of all the car parts that their friends or associates have for sale.

They're also probably harvesting your now confirmed email address and selling it to spammers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X