WTB: 91 318iS Stock Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 91 318iS Stock Exhaust System

Looking for a stock exhaust system from the header down (including catalytic converter up to muffler).

If anyone has one laying around, send me a message!

I have the downpipe/cat piece and most of the rear section, but the muffler fell off. Can ship just the downpipe or all if interested.
    Owned lots of E30's
    Currently sporting:
    85 324td
    86 535i
    89 635csi
    Feedback thread

Comment

Jargo, thanks for your response. PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by boxy30 View Post
        Looking for a stock exhaust system from the header down (including catalytic converter up to muffler).

If anyone has one laying around, send me a message!

I have the muffler and everything up to the CAT. (cat was cut off). The muffler has some aftermarket exhaust tip weld on. (not welded great. but some grinding would def clean it up )

Let me know if you are interested, I can get some pictures.

Comment

Still looking for a stock exhaust. But narrowed down to header to cat section (no longer looking for the muffler section).

Please let me know if you have an old one laying around.

Comment

I have one laying around but it's not exactly stock, it's repaired, and shipping may be a cost issue, but I'd send it to you for cost of shipping. I'll post a picture.

Cat is there but not shown, it's too dark for me to get a good picture right now. It's a solid exhaust with no flange after the cat and I forgot about that so I'd have to cut it off. If you're not interested I guess it's a bump.
            Last edited by varg; 03-27-2015, 04:55 PM.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

Working...
            X