E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mbonder
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    I am getting pictures at the current moment for everyone. I stand behind these airdams 200% and anyone that orders and for some weird reason does not like there airdam I will take it back and pay the shipping bak to Europe. The distributer I get these from got them from Alpina as I can get other authentic Alpina items too. This is why I can only get 6 of these. These are NOT ABS plastic, those are the junkie replicas which I am not wasting my personal time with. I will repaet again, I HAVE NO TIME FOR REPLICA JUNK. I personally never bought it for my 325IS and I am not gonna sell it.
    If you get it and you feel Alpinas craftmanship is not up to par let me know and I will refund you your money in full and pay to ship it back BUT I guarantee that wont be the case. I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!

    BTW that replica in the ebay link looks like garbage
    For the record these are real cause I bought one from my distributer for my E21 before I parted and sold the project. Fiberglass, strong, and Alpina serial numbers on it with documents of authenticity.

    Yes its a E21 not a E30 but I was curious when I found this distributer and tested them, Shipped quick from Germany and was authentic and fit like a glove :)
    Something is not making sense here, OEM mtech pieces and even the early model IS valance were modeled in ABS plastic (I've had 3 mtech II kits and 1 mtech I kit and they've all been ABS plastic). Typically all aftermarket replicas of these pieces are done in fiberglass because its a much cheaper manufacturing process than ABS plastic.

    so...What you talking about willis?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by rav320uk
    What is the price for the facelift airdam posted to UK?
    Also, what is the price without postage?
    Shipped to your door in UK would be 301.90 British Pounds
    Price without shipping is 260 British Pounds
    I can have to you with in 3 days max since your a European Union mate :D

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    What is the price for the facelift airdam posted to UK?
    Also, what is the price without postage?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!
    What does this look like? Is it for Metal Bumpers? Alpina? I need to know!

    tahnks

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Got this email from my distibuter in Germany this morning

    They are giving me more info on the way too

    Leave a comment:


  • MaxBell
    replied
    I'm interested, but will these fit on a car that is the diving board bumpers converted to plastics?

    Leave a comment:


  • erik325i
    replied
    I'm interested in a late model one, but first want to make sure the part and seller are legit. (I don't mean any offense by that. It's just that you are new and have no feedback.)

    Erik

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    damn fine fit on that E21

    Snoop, I told you, you NEED to get some validation.

    Don't you sell on forums in Hungary? Can you show us posts from your local forums telling us what a badass you are? Any dumbass not smart enough to translate is too dumb to buy from you, right?
    PMed you

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    damn fine fit on that E21

    Snoop, I told you, you NEED to get some validation.

    Don't you sell on forums in Hungary? Can you show us posts from your local forums telling us what a badass you are? Any dumbass not smart enough to translate is too dumb to buy from you, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    I am getting pictures at the current moment for everyone. I stand behind these airdams 200% and anyone that orders and for some weird reason does not like there airdam I will take it back and pay the shipping bak to Europe. The distributer I get these from got them from Alpina as I can get other authentic Alpina items too. This is why I can only get 6 of these. These are NOT ABS plastic, those are the junkie replicas which I am not wasting my personal time with. I will repaet again, I HAVE NO TIME FOR REPLICA JUNK. I personally never bought it for my 325IS and I am not gonna sell it.
    If you get it and you feel Alpinas craftmanship is not up to par let me know and I will refund you your money in full and pay to ship it back BUT I guarantee that wont be the case. I can also get 1 preface lift nonAC model airdam too!

    BTW that replica in the ebay link looks like garbage
    For the record these are real cause I bought one from my distributer for my E21 before I parted and sold the project. Fiberglass, strong, and Alpina serial numbers on it with documents of authenticity.

    Yes its a E21 not a E30 but I was curious when I found this distributer and tested them, Shipped quick from Germany and was authentic and fit like a glove :)

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Hmmm, how would this look with mtech2?!

    I'm interesting pending more details.

    Leave a comment:


  • GT BMW E30
    replied
    For the rarity of this item and if they are real.....most of us would have sold everything we had and bought the whole stock worth without a second thought. it would be a lovely christmas. so something is wrong with this picture.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Slight interest, subscribed....

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    Im interested in taking a couple of them for safe keeping. Please send good pics with markings. If ABS then there should be a Metzler stamp on back. pics to biaguessa@yahoo.com

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    I'm very interested...

    Leave a comment:

Working...