E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Racer
    replied
    Originally posted by Plan.B
    SCAM ARTIST!

    DO NOT SEND THIS CHILD YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

    HE SCAMMED ME FOR 100'S OF $. I SENT HIM MONEY FOR EURO BUMPERS THAT HE CLAIMED HE HAD. He also claimed they would take 7 days to get to me. It's been a half of a year. HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

    I CAN SEND ANYONE PROOF. JUST ASK FOR IT.
    I had a very similar transaction. Simply put, the guy claimed to have parts he didn't have in his possession. Although his attempts to resolve the problems sounded sincere, they ultimately were not. PayPal assistance was not existent. I had my credit card issue a chargeback.

    Leave a comment:


  • rav320uk
    replied
    Please post it up

    Leave a comment:


  • Plan.B
    replied
    SCAM ARTIST!

    DO NOT SEND THIS CHILD YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

    HE SCAMMED ME FOR 100'S OF $. I SENT HIM MONEY FOR EURO BUMPERS THAT HE CLAIMED HE HAD. He also claimed they would take 7 days to get to me. It's been a half of a year. HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

    I CAN SEND ANYONE PROOF. JUST ASK FOR IT.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Damn, i hope this is just a misunderstanding. So far his reviews have been good and im still considering buying some stuff from Snoop.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Racer
    replied
    FYI.

    Exercise extreme caution when dealing with Sn00py. My recent experience was not a good one. On December 12, 2010 I paid for a set of new mtechnic sills and a new 370 mm mtech1 steering wheel.

    To date, I've received one sill and a well-used ('87 production) 385mm wheel. Attempts to resolve the matter directly have not been productive. At this point I don't believe anything the guy tells me.

    Dispute resolution has been initiated with PayPal and my credit card company.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    Boosted E30 I spy some very nice wheels :D
    You sure do:) gotta love Ac Schnitzers.

    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    So it's meant to cover the valence? Not stand alone on it's own? does it press up really snugly against the existing valence?
    The valance has 4 studs molded into it 2 in the front under 1 under each of the foglights and 1 on each side infront or the front wheel. You have to drill 4 holes into you factory valance and then install the Alpina one and fasten it from the back. It will sit right up tight to the factory valance once it's installed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike30e
    replied
    Gotta be the best looking one going...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    So it's meant to cover the valence? Not stand alone on it's own? does it press up really snugly against the existing valence?
    Yes Alpina airdams mount up nice and close :) comes with mounting instructions to keep her snug on too. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    So it's meant to cover the valence? Not stand alone on it's own? does it press up really snugly against the existing valence?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Boosted E30 I spy some very nice wheels :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    big titty motor boating summbitch!!! That's nicee!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Sooooo HOT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Fuck me beautyfull!!!!!
    Wow
    Ok fuck it need one of these asap....
    Luis mate whenever your ready :)
    Oh also PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Fuck me beautyfull!!!!!
    Wow
    Ok fuck it need one of these asap....

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    Heres loose fitted pics, its not pushed on all the way because you have to drill 4 holes that the mounting studs go through to hold it to the car, you can see one in the second picture. It fits nice and tight and there should be no need to modify the airdamn at all.



    Leave a comment:

Working...