E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by 5ickride
    So can we still get that group pricing or is that done with?
    I cant right now as I know I wont have enough people to satisfy the order right away. I have updated the thread for these tho. I will do a group buy of 3 for now. The price I am asking to is a great deal less than KSK and better than getting a cracked or use Alpina off ebay :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    So can we still get that group pricing or is that done with?

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    I will post a pic loosely fitted this weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • sharky
    replied
    Thats Vlads car and that is one is a rep. Snoopy, I guess they are legit, nice job and great prices

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by johnwoo
    can you show the valence fitted loosely on the car? i wanna see how the fitment is
    Dont know if this helps found an image

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Boosted Enjoy that :)
    Got mine too people :) Join the Alpina club :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    I want one also!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Can someone pleaseeee buy my mtech valance so i can get this.......

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    can you show the valence fitted loosely on the car? i wanna see how the fitment is

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Damn, looks legit to me. I want one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    i want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    Got my Alpina airdam today heres the pics as promised. Sorry for the iphone quality.

    From the little bit of german i can read i belive this to be the certificate of authenticity.


    This yellow sticker is layed underneather the fiberglass and the numbers written on it in pen match the numbers at the bottom of the letter. They are hard to see in the pictures though.



    Leave a comment:


  • Boosted E30
    replied
    It's in town and I should have it today and pics will follow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Waiting for pics!
    Im still interested just need to sell my mtech 2 valance!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Boosted E30
    I have had a great experience dealing with Stacson as well. My airdam should be here the week after Christmas and i will post up pics of it and all the paperwork that comes with it.

    There was a little mix up with the shipping and Stacson's supplier for these called me they ARE coming from Alpina directly. His supplier doesn't stock them, they order them directly from Alpina and ship them out when you purchase one.
    Boosted your airdam arrived!

    Leave a comment:

Working...