E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Eydreeyun
    Dang I'm leaning towards type 147. You think it'd fit on a late plastic bumpers?
    Sorry unless you have plastic bumpers on a early model e30 with a euro valance :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Eydreeyun
    replied
    Dang I'm leaning towards type 147. You think it'd fit on a late plastic bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Is there 2 different kinds for the plastic bumpers?
    Yes sir indeed.
    Alpina typ 159 is for AC non equipped cars
    Alpina typ 162 is for AC equipped cars

    Most cars across the pond got AC so the 162 would be the one to keep your eyes on :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Is there 2 different kinds for the plastic bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Updated

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    He should have it this week

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Originally posted by Boosted E30
    I bought one i will post up more pics once i have it.
    Pics? Did you receive it yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by charlescho
    Cheers and enjoy the holidays

    Leave a comment:


  • charlescho
    replied



    MY EXPERIENCE WITH STACSON

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Luis325
    All i need is money and i will buy a few parts from you! LOL
    Everybody deserves a chance! Thats why its called buisness...
    Hey there no rush at all :) Anything I have up will alway be available so its when anyone is ready to buy :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    All i need is money and i will buy a few parts from you! LOL
    Everybody deserves a chance! Thats why its called buisness...

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz
    You are actually correct I wont give up as I can offer a great sum of nice items for good prices.
    It being Christmas I will put the buy on Alpina on a hault until say January or Feb. as thats when we all replenish our bank account from the Christmas debt :D . This time a fresh start and a new thread :)
    Pay off Christmas debt or spend Christmas money - either way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by DrMcDave
    Everyone here is trying to prove how important they are via the internet. Business isn't easy. I wouldn't let this stop you. A couple successful transactions and some positive feedback and you'll be on your way. I hope you continue to work on this. I like everything I've seen posted so far!!
    You are actually correct I wont give up as I can offer a great sum of nice items for good prices.
    It being Christmas I will put the buy on Alpina on a hault until say January or Feb. as thats when we all replenish our bank account from the Christmas debt :D . This time a fresh start and a new thread :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DrMcDave
    replied
    Everyone here is trying to prove how important they are via the internet. Business isn't easy. I wouldn't let this stop you. A couple successful transactions and some positive feedback and you'll be on your way. I hope you continue to work on this. I like everything I've seen posted so far!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Boosted E30
    I have had a great experience dealing with Stacson as well. My airdam should be here the week after Christmas and i will post up pics of it and all the paperwork that comes with it.

    There was a little mix up with the shipping and Stacson's supplier for these called me they ARE coming from Alpina directly. His supplier doesn't stock them, they order them directly from Alpina and ship them out when you purchase one.
    Boosted E30 Enjoy the air dam :)
    Also Happy Holidays

    Leave a comment:

Working...