I have had a great experience dealing with Stacson as well. My airdam should be here the week after Christmas and i will post up pics of it and all the paperwork that comes with it.
There was a little mix up with the shipping and Stacson's supplier for these called me they ARE coming from Alpina directly. His supplier doesn't stock them, they order them directly from Alpina and ship them out when you purchase one.
E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams
Collapse
X
-
Your a good man sir :)just wanted to chime in my experience with snoopy aka stacson :)
for the record, I am neutral with both parties....I am a customer of both lee's and stacson's.
I personally read/thought he meant that his supplier had 6 READY TO SHIP to the states....but then again english is only my second language...
I was just as skeptical as Lee about Stacson, but after talking with him for over close to a hundred PMs, I figured I'd give the guy a shot. There were multiple times when Stacson could HAVE easily tried ripping me off if he were in it for the wrong reasons.
I did purchase some goods(~600$) from stactson, so we'll see how it works out(in the mail). Unfortunately it was not an alpina air dam, so I can not comment on its authenticity. But I can DEFINITELY vouch for him so far...hopefully the member that bought the alpina airdam can chime in here soon :)
Charles
Oh I sent you the wire kit too for the headlights just incase you have a pre 88 E30 Charles :)Leave a comment:
-
Yea it was a group buy for six at a lower price, hense in the group buy section. I thought thats how a group buy works, you have a number of an item at a lower price for a group of people for a limited time.
Yet again I didnt blame anyone for having to buy this item I stated yet again:
"Also DONOT ask me if there real or not cause at this point I am $500 some odd dollars lighter from buying one that just hangs it my shop at the moment! They are REAL! You dont believe me buy one and see and if you dont like I will pay to ship it back and give you a refund or go buy it from KSK for $800."
Thats what we call a statement not blaming someone from what I remember from school. If I was blaming anyone I would have said: "its your fault I bought this". I am not gonna sit here and argue over the internet like a highschooleras I dont have time for that and all this "lie" stuff you speak of... Swallow it, if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all. I never called you anything so I prefer you did the same. As I stated before if you feel I stepped on your shoe as it says forum sponsor on your avatar then please let me know and i will leave but do not throw names at me that I am not. As I state before read what I quoted and comprehend it as I dont see no blaming in it. It says I bought it to prove its real and dont ask me if its real anymore. This is dead DO NOT respond to it anymore as I said I dont have time for silly internet fights. They are gone BoostedE30 bought one and I hope he enjoys it very much thats it there off nuff said done.
If anyone does want an Alpina airdam either a
Typ 137
Typ 147
Typ 159
Typ 162
You can PM me for detail
Have a good day Massive Lee
Happy Holidays to everyone elseLeave a comment:
-
just wanted to chime in my experience with snoopy aka stacson :)
for the record, I am neutral with both parties....I am a customer of both lee's and stacson's.
I personally read/thought he meant that his supplier had 6 READY TO SHIP to the states....but then again english is only my second language...
I was just as skeptical as Lee about Stacson, but after talking with him for over close to a hundred PMs, I figured I'd give the guy a shot. There were multiple times when Stacson could HAVE easily tried ripping me off if he were in it for the wrong reasons.
I did purchase some goods(~600$) from stactson, so we'll see how it works out(in the mail). Unfortunately it was not an alpina air dam, so I can not comment on its authenticity. But I can DEFINITELY vouch for him so far...hopefully the member that bought the alpina airdam can chime in here soon :)
CharlesLeave a comment:
-
Still can't explain why you mislead members about having 6 units in stock, yet blamed them for having to purchase one for pictures? Credibility was all you had, and sadly, you burned it. So how can you be trusted now?
Leave a comment:
-
I officially give up with this! I cant win! No Longer for sale. KSK has them in stock and available.Leave a comment:
-
^^^Authenticity of the "Alpina" part is basically only based on his word. Looking that he has lied right from the start about having 6 units in stock and ready to ship, I have a hard time believing the dude now. Anybody could mold a fiberglass original, and make a fiberglass copy. BTW when a fiberglass repro costs $150, why pay $500? Nothing make any sense in this thread...
Why lying on having 6 sets in stock? It killled your credibility.Leave a comment:
-
Here in the great EU we have some thing called VAT or Tax which you guys dont pay as these go over seas. I pay 20% Tax as I am in the EU union...Posted on December 1st
Posted on December 18
You make no sense at all my friend. You initially claimed you had 6 in stock. Yet you later blame members that you had to purchase one to display.
Then you claim you are $500 out of pocket while the spoiler sells for $490. Your business model must be a total failure if you pay $500 and resell for $490.
Therefore I still don't believe any of your claims.
I dont blame an members for anything I am stating that no one ask me as these are real! Hey I am sorry but this isnt my main source of income and I work a normal 9-5 like anyone else with a family so it isnt the first thing on my mind to buy a part like this at random. I am not blaming any members for anything.
"Also DONOT ask me if there real or not cause at this point I am $500 some odd dollars lighter from buying one that just hangs it my shop at the moment! They are REAL! You dont believe me buy one and see and if you dont like I will pay to ship it back and give you a refund or go buy it from KSK for $800."
thats not blaming people for anything as far as I can read.
Please just let me live. i am not trying to be something I am not I just figure to provide an item that I have access to at a good price and if I am walking over your shoes then I am sorry and I will leave...
If I offended anyone with my post I am sorry.Leave a comment:
-
^^^ don't bust his balls too much he has posted a few items lately with pretty good prices. I'm sure you know it's not easy to get a business started.
That being said it never hurts to have an example of what you're selling. If I get all my rental property vanancies filled I'll be on board for one of these. Hard to put appearance enhancing car parts ahead of other more important items.Leave a comment:
-
Posted on December 1st
Posted on December 18
You make no sense at all my friend. You initially claimed you had 6 in stock. Yet you later blame members that you had to purchase one to display.
Then you claim you are $500 out of pocket while the spoiler sells for $490. Your business model must be a total failure if you pay $500 and resell for $490.
Therefore I still don't believe any of your claims.
Leave a comment:
-
I will open a new group buy after Christmas as that makes sense. As of now if interested in an Apina airdam PM me.
Also DONOT ask me if there real or not cause at this point I am $500 some odd dollars lighter from buying one that just hangs it my shop at the moment! They are REAL! You dont believe me buy one and see and if you dont like I will pay to ship it back and give you a refund or go buy it from KSK for $800.
I am not trying to be a dickhead but I got so much grief for this being a fake when they clearly arent.
Have a Merry Christmas all :)Leave a comment:
-
Agreed with the others keep this open for a while. We need to recover from Xmas a bit. I'm really considering one as well.Leave a comment:
-
-
Keep the buy opened you prolly caught people at a bad time during the holidays I will pik one up aftr the bank account recovers sumLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: