E30 Authentic Alpina Airdams

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massive Lee
    replied
    Part numbers can be molded from an original part. Therefore they mean nothing. An old stash of original parts, 15 years after Alpina may have ended production is possible, but would be a rarity. What would be the history of this inventory? Were the parts originally made from ABS? Are yours ABS or fiberglass?

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E30-FRONT-...item519608d759

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Man id be all over this... Just bad timming, Christmas coming up and a baby due any day now.. Fuck..

    I doubt youd take any trades?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30rapidic
    replied
    tempted here, will match my Alpina rims ;-)

    I have the euro valance and euro bumpers. But I am also waiting on pics....

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Pre facelift you need a euro valance bumpers you can keep you US ones on if wanted:)

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Wait. Do i need Euro bumpers to attach this or plastic bumpers?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5ickride
    replied
    Hmmm, am interested in Pre version. But like mentioned, i'm a little hesitant being you have no history here. Still interested nonetheless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Originally posted by Sn00pyB0ttz

    $490.99 shipped for the E30 facelift airdam
    $490.99 shipped for the E30 prefacelift airdam

    Happy Viewings :)
    Originally posted by Luis325
    Cool!
    Same price shipped to PR?
    Do you take Credit card?
    It would be $490usd shipped to PR, I do business with paypal as its safest out for both of us :)
    Which one would you be interested in, I am guessing by your pic the facelift 88 on Alpina Airdam :D . PM me for rest of detail

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    Cool!
    Same price shipped to PR?
    Do you take Credit card?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    Thats the thing Im not on any other forums and fairly new to the forum and the MK1 Golf Owners Club but I do have all my E30 parts and much more listed here on my business page Snoopys Eurotune Autosport . I do know everyones a little (or alot) hesitant to buy from me with my noob status and me having high priced items but anything needed if anyone decides to make a purchase I can supply from billing statements for there records to tracking numbers and confirmation number when this leave here to its arrival in US of A and I do deal with paypal so all transactions are done securely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Luis325
    replied
    WOW if this are real they are nice!!!!

    Do want.. So $586.82 shipped to PR?

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Do you have feedback at other sites? IE where else do you sell as you are a noobie selling top dollar items we;d like to see some of your feedback from other sales.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    I was assured before thinking about attempting this that there airdams are indeed authentic. I am just not marking them up like the American companies to make a profit as I want to start of by building a good name and good feedback so I am selling these at the price I get them as a wholeseller, at cost! For the record I'm not in the market of buying or selling replica junk from wheels to bodykits!

    I your still in doubt give them a call or shoot them an email they speak German, Russian, and English and they can also assure you that these are not replica garbage :)

    Happy viewings :)

    For the record 446.22eu is $586.82usd, I doubt anyone would be selling replicas at that price :D
    Last edited by Sn00pyB0ttz; 12-01-2010, 02:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnwoo
    replied
    im interested but need verification of authenticity and references

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    These airdams do have these numbers on them 4100163 and 4100148 if this means anything...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sn00pyB0ttz
    replied
    I will get info and photos as proof of there authenticity

    Leave a comment:

Working...