Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
    Sold my UAS kit and bought this.

Holy crap their unit is up to $149 now. I need to raise my prices. Jk. I would not be surprised if we ordered from the same factory. That being said you guys should have a clue to whats up my sleeve.

Thanks everyone for making this a success. I will be sold out within the next day or two but i'm working with the manufacturer in order to make the group buy price the dedicated r3v price. I should know for sure within the next couple of days.
    Last edited by einstein57; 02-08-2012, 01:12 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

How do you order more than one with the checkout?

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

this piece is so cool
        love that OEM style!

Comment

My wife is gonna love this!

Comment

ordered 2
            2008 335i - n54b30
            1991 318i - m52b28
            1994 fzj80 - LAND CRUSHER

Comment

This is awesome... I just ordered two sets :)

1993 MauritiusBlau E30 325iC

Comment

Sold out!!! Should have more by next week
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Crap
                  Hoping to surprise my wife for Valentine's Day, hopeless romantic that I am. Time for a photo in a card!

Only ordered one but she has two cars. I insist she not lock the convertible (particularly now that the driver door is acting as if it is open and the lock pops up again. Yes we are using the trunk to lock it - I will have to play around with all of it once it is out of storage.

Comment

Originally posted by rtwaits View Post
                    I insist she not lock the convertible (particularly now that the driver door is acting as if it is open and the lock pops up again. Yes we are using the trunk to lock it - I will have to play around with all of it once it is out of storage.
                    Check the door latch, it might not be going back flat. That is why it pops up again.

Mine does the same thing but I figured it out.
                    ---------------------------------
                    89 E30 S52
                    ---------------------------------
                    Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Was Central Locking a standard feature to all e30s? My trunk doesn't unlock the doors.

Comment

No it wasn't. Very early model cars like the 318i had it as optional. But chances are if you have power windows you have central locking. Your central unit is probably bad.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Anyone wanna install mine ill give you 20 bucks :)
                          sigpic

Comment

For those of you still on the fence...

I've had my k.e. installed for a few days now and I'm quite pleased with it. My only gripe is that I couldn't hook up my horn to sound on lock/unlock.... lights will suffice. For the price point I can't complain.

Comment

Stop sending payments guys. I will not authorize them because i don't have any more in stock. I'd take down the link but its a pain to put it back up.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

^ahh peas. When will you have more?

Comment

Working...
                                X